Post by flagsandgifts » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:48 am

Our Customers keep getting denied when they try to check out through our website. We get the message in our dashboard: Original transaction ID not found. A Paypal technician has offered some suggestions but it is beyond what I can do and I am receiving no response to support requests I have made to the developer of the Paypal Advanced module I need some help fixing this, if you could give me first a rough idea of cost.
We have temporarily gone to Paypal Standard until this can be fixed, we are at FlagsandGifts.com
Thank you, Marilee

Post by Thomas005 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:30 pm

Hi marliee,
Greetings!

Please check your PM .

Warm Regards ,
Thomas Johnson

Warm Regards ,
Thomas Johnson
***We do it Better***

Post by chrisranjana.com » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:13 am

flagsandgifts wrote:Our Customers keep getting denied when they try to check out through our website. We get the message in our dashboard: Original transaction ID not found. A Paypal technician has offered some suggestions but it is beyond what I can do and I am receiving no response to support requests I have made to the developer of the Paypal Advanced module I need some help fixing this, if you could give me first a rough idea of cost.
We have temporarily gone to Paypal Standard until this can be fixed, we are at FlagsandGifts.com
Thank you, Marilee
Are you AUTHorizing and then CAPTURing later (https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/admin/intro/) ?

Chris, Opencart Developers and Programmers,
Opencart Developers Opencart Programmers
https://www.chrisranjana.com

Location - chennai, India

Post by flagsandgifts » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:15 am

It is all done automatically, or supposed to be, through Paypal. If the transaction is approved, the money goes into our account right then. Is that what you were asking?

Post by rmullaney77 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:23 am

Which would be capture ;)

--------------------------------------------------
My BlogMy ExtensionsOpenCart Templates

Location - Tampa, Florida