Post by lpotts » Sun May 05, 2013 12:46 am

Hi,

We would like someone to do a few template changes for us. Firstly, our template is responsive and it also has several modules which affect it.

We would be looking for our product layout in the category and filter pages etc... to be changed so that it reflects something similar to ASOS.com's, which for reference may be seen here: http://www.asos.com/Men/Bags/Cat/pgecat ... 65&via=lhn

So the grid view showing which is clean and shows the picture, price and product title. On our website, www.designer-man.co.uk/, the products when put onto grid view show up extremely messy and mixed up. so we need some rules or formatting putting into place to do this. But then it would also need to reflect on other devices so that the same layout shows up, being clean and with the images showing with title and price... Whilst still being able to be adapted back to list view obviously.

Please either contact through here or PM, or even by contacting me directly at contact@designer-man.co.uk

Regards,

Luke @ Designer Man

Post by lpotts » Sun May 05, 2013 3:31 am

I've just come across another competitors page that I would really like to base some kind of design on for ours:
designerwear . co . uk

Post by Websiteinc » Sun May 05, 2013 9:27 pm

We can definitely help you with implementing changes and designs in Opencart. feel free o drop us an email to infi@websiteinc.co.uk and we can discuss the project in more detail.

Thanks
Ian Kibble

Visit:www.websiteinc.co.uk - Email: Info@websiteinc.co.uk - Skype:websiteinc - Twiiter:@websiteinc - Facebook.com/websiteinc