Post by kirkhall » Fri May 27, 2022 4:47 am

Hello, I'm just wondering if anyone in commercial support has been able to actually get shipstation to work with opencart above version 3.0.2.0 which is what shipstation says is the last version it will work with.

I am not ready for help yet as my site is on a local server at the moment but I'm working with 3.0.3.8 and getting shipstation integration (where the orders are simply transferred to shipstation interface) is a must have in our case.

I realize I will have to pay for this and am happy to do so but I'm just checking to make sure it is possible before I get too far into redoing our store using opencart 3.0.3.8 . Is it? I mean has anyone successfully modified the free extension that is available in marketplace and made it work a version above 3.0.2.0?
Just looking for information right now.
Thanks!
Last edited by kirkhall on Fri May 27, 2022 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by paulfeakins » Fri May 27, 2022 4:47 am

Hi kirkhall, feel free to drop us an email for a quick estimate: info@antropy.co.uk

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by shivankagrawal » Fri May 27, 2022 2:49 pm

Hello,
Greetings! I have read the job description and have relevant experience in an Opencart and am ready to help you.
Or you can email me at: info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
https://elderberrytech.com/

Extensions Developed for Opencart | Portfolio Opencart | info@elderberrytech.com

Post by deepvyas » Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:36 pm

Hello Krik ,
Sorry connecting bit late on your post.
I have read your job description and interested to assist.
Please let me know, If still hiring

Regards
Deep

Expert Opencart Developer & Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com