Post by usadetectors.com » Tue May 10, 2022 12:45 am

Hi all,
I hired someone to upgrade my 1.5.6.4 to the current version 3.0.3.8 and all was good for a minute. I was having issue after issue with the install and he wasn't able to fix it, I asked the guys at A-2 to do a server rewind to an earlier date and mysteriously there were no backups available. I did have one on my computer and uploaded it in the file manager to the public_html file and now after the restore was done I am having sql issues and now my site is completely down. I have been down for 3 weeks and I have tried everything that I can do fix it. I know at this point I have made the matter worse and probably messed up all the files.. Is it possible for someone to take a look and see if this challenge can be resolved? I am using 1.5.6.1 and using the default theme but I have openshop theme installed as well as vq-mod. That is pretty much it.. I still have a copy of the backup in the public html folder. all I waned to do was update it to the default theme in 3.0.3.8. I would appreciate any help I can get with this. Thank you all very much... J.C www.usadetectors.com

John Cline
USADetectors.com

Location - Spring, Texas

Post by paulfeakins » Tue May 10, 2022 12:51 am

Feel free to contact us: info@antropy.co.uk

For quick, professional OpenCart support please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom

Post by gokaydemir86 » Tue May 10, 2022 4:39 am

Hi,
I sent you a private message. Please check your inbox 😊

Post by shivankagrawal » Tue May 10, 2022 2:55 pm

Hello,
Greetings! I have read the job description and have relevant experience in an Opencart and am ready to help you.
Or you can email me at: info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
https://elderberrytech.com/

Extensions Developed for Opencart | Portfolio Opencart | info@elderberrytech.com

Post by Linneajones » Tue May 10, 2022 4:14 pm

Hello There,

I would like to assist you with this job.
Please get connected to discuss further.

Regards
Linnea
E- linneajones.mil@gmail.com