Post by jkkumar » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:43 pm

Hi,
Looking for a solution as below. kind note that there is no technical specifications as such and any practice adopted shall meet the generally accepted technical and design standards.
must be an installable extension or features that can be easily activated or de-activated
must support php7.3, OC 3.0.3.7 version
support default & journal 3 theme
Support may be required and must be accommodative to address any changes within the outlined business scope.
product must be properly tested.
Kindly share front end and backend dummy screenshot / prototype for better understanding and to avoid rework.
updated after posting: must not modify opencart original files.

Requirement / Business Need:
Customer View and Actions:
Add one page in customer section for customer to upload the documents as requested.
Customer must reach to this page after successful signup and completion of email verification (already implemented)
provide buttons to upload / view / download, replace for each of the document. (once approved by admin, disable document replacement feature).
last updated or approved Date & Time stamp must appear against the uploaded document.
For non registered customer, they have to upload at the time of order placement.

Backend / Admin:
type of documents to upload and size of the attachments shall be as per the store setup.
Number of documents to be uploaded shall be set by the admin (can be uniform for all customers). Note: Initially, if 3 is set and changed to 2, the 3rd document should not be deleted, but retained and to re-appear if changed again and if document is available.
Submitted documents shall be reviewed by the backend team.
Reject the document(s) if contents are not visible. (for non-registered customer how to manage ? suggest a solution)
one or more documents may be rejected for above reason - notify the customer by mail to re-upload the rejected / missing document(s).
Once approved by backend team, disable the replace document feature (by customer).
view of pending / approved and rejected documents by customer / order.
such attachments to appear as part of customer order details.
Let me know if I have missed any key requirements and message me on the costs involved for the above solution with payment terms.

Regards,
K Kumar.
Last edited by jkkumar on Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I am new to opencart, learning on the job, (was a 4GL IT Pro). Configuration, SW environment, existing modules, known issues, product version(s), context, scenario, test data, expected and deviated results, test methods and scenarios, network and bandwidth stability, et alia influences the solution or a problem.

Post by Linneajones » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:15 pm

Hello there,

Shall we discuss further by email?
Please connect.

Regards
Linnea
E- linneajones.mil@gmail.com

Post by paulfeakins » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:17 pm

Hi Kumar, if you can email that to info@antropy.co.uk we'll get you a quick estimate.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by Ron Walker » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:14 pm

Hello there,
Hope you are well.

I can assist you with the requirement.

Please reach me at ron(at)cisinlabs(dot)com so that we can discuss in detail over there.

Awaiting your response.

Regards
Ron.

Post by Trish Cis » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:15 am

Hey,

I can help you.
To discuss further in detail kindly Email or Skype me - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54

Thanks
Trish

Professional Open cart Developer
Email - trish.c@talentsfromindia.com