Post by opo32948 » Fri May 14, 2021 3:41 am

Hello all,
We are looking for support in upgrading our OpenCart software. Ideally we'd like to have the most up-to-date version of OpenCart with our products transferred over and hopefully our order history along with most if not all of the add-ons we've installed over the years. The issue we face is we're currently on OpenCart version 2.0.3.0 with numerous code modifications done to the main code to where upgrading using any traditional method is beyond our technical ability. Thankfully the site is currently functioning OK without any issues, though we want to get the site up-to-date before any issues arise in the future. We suspect a new installation would be the easiest route.

We're ready to work with an experienced developer that can offer such services. Please PM for further details to perhaps get a quote started.

Post by paulfeakins » Fri May 14, 2021 3:47 am

If you could send all the details over to us we'll give you a quick estimate initially: info@antropy.co.uk

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by hp_9009 » Fri May 14, 2021 12:33 pm

Hello there,
Hope you are well and safe.

I can assist you with the requirement. Please reach me on henry.c@talentsfromindia.com for detailed discussion.

I have also dropped you a PM with details regarding the requirement.

Thanks and regards,
Henry P

Post by Ron Walker » Fri May 14, 2021 2:22 pm

Hey there,

Greetings!

I would love to help you. kindly Reach me on ron(at)cisinlabs.com so that we can discuss over there.

Regards
Ron

Post by shivankagrawal » Fri May 14, 2021 3:11 pm

Hello,
Please check your PM and let me know. I have read the job description and have relevant experience in an Opencart and am ready to help you.
Or you can email me at: info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
http://elderberrytech.com/

Extensions Developed for Opencart | Portfolio Opencart | info@elderberrytech.com

Post by Linneajones » Fri May 14, 2021 5:05 pm

Hello There,
I would like to assist you with this work.
Please get connected to discuss further.

Regards
Linnea
E- linneajones.mil@gmail.com