Post by eyepe » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:11 pm

Hello.

I even placed a test order in my new installed open cart system. But i can't see them in the admin backend.
How can i fix this?

http://www.eyepe.de/noorder.jpg[/img]

Thanks!

Post by tchemis » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:56 pm

This is a know problem with other languages, if you switch to English they should show up, I will see if I can figure this out, I have been working on some FAQ I will make sure to address this.

Post by ocw » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:14 am

Problem: In the Shop-Admin, under Customers/Order, orders are shown only when English is selected as Admin Language.
I am running the standard 077 install, nothing else has been altered but the adding of the language files.
(Note: I am running Firefox, in one tab the Admin-Backend, in another tab I am logged in as a customer, allowing me to quickly check if the other languages produce good output. When I switch the language as a customer by clicking a flag, a refresh of the admin page will show the page in the corresponding language.)

There appears to be a call in admin/controller/order.php which results in 'nothing', when other languages are selected, which causes the problem that the list with orders is populated only when English is selected.

To see the orders in the Admin backend in any language edit: /admin/controller/order.php:
At the end of the lines, remove the following parameters from the sql query:
Line 45-> ' and os.language_id = '" . (int)$language->getId() . "'
Line 160-> where os.language_id = '" . (int)$language->getId() . "'
Line 162-> and os.language_id = '" . (int)$language->getId() . "'
Line 424-> and os.language_id = '" . (int)$language->getId() . "'
Line 453->where language_id = '" . (int)$language->getId() . "'

Allow the customer to see his own orders in any language edit: /catalog/controller/account_history
remove the following parameter from the sql query:
Line 25-> and os.language_id = '" . (int)$language->getId() . "'
Line 41
replace -> $view->set('action', $url->href('account_history'));
with -> $view->set('action', $url->href('account_history', 'page'));

To correct the missing status in the Invoice, edit: /catalog/controller/account_invoice
Line 133-> and os.language_id = '" . (int)$language->getId() . "'
Last edited by ocw on Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

ocw

Post by keoexe » Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:15 pm

Hi ocw,
I've made all the modifications listed below, but after checking, ok I see now the order in my french admin, but now all the orders are listed TWICE !!
Any solution ?
Thanks for further help.

Post by bruce » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:46 pm

If you pm me with login credentials to your admin and database, I will have a look for you.

Post by kolekk » Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:47 pm

Hi ,
This same story with me !!

Any solution ???  :-[.

Post by bruce » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:19 am

I had a look, created an account, created an order (COD) and my order and the existing orders only show once. I guess you fixed it.

Post by kolekk » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:50 am

Hi, yes it works now

I copied back original

/admin/controller/order.php - after modification orders & order status was listed twice, in 2 languages

/catalog/controller/account_invoice.php - after modification Customer/Order History/Order Status  - was listed twice, in 2 languages

only /catalog/controller/account_history.php is changed

and it is working now ;)

Is there a polish translation fot OpenCart  ???
Last edited by kolekk on Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by bruce » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:54 am

There is no Polish language extension listed in the contributions section. You will have to make one if you want it.

Post by drexmaster » Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:24 am

Hello....

I did all steps for fix this problem and I guess everything works fine!!! But when I see the list orders and change the status for example to Shiped order to any costumer...... The system show me the following error:

Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''15' at line 1
Error No: 1064
select o.reference, o.firstname, o.lastname, o.email, o.date_added, os.name as status from `order` o left join order_status os on o.order_status_id = os.order_status_id where o.order_id = '15

Anyone know why ????

My languaje is Spanish at my site: www.pesca-e.com/tienda

Thanks a lot!

Post by bruce » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:28 am

Hi,

Are you viewing the order in admin or catalogto get the error or does the error come immediately when you save an order status change from admin?

Post by motoridder » Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:02 am

bruce wrote: Hi,

Are you viewing the order in admin or catalogto get the error or does the error come immediately when you save an order status change from admin?

Yes bruce, I have this problem to. It's exactly when I want to save the changing of the order's status...

Post by bruce » Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:52 pm

what version of opencart are you using?