Post by Emmanuel » Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:32 pm

I'm a novice at SQL so when I tried to add a module and was told to insert the following into your database I got stuck....

I went to Php-myadmin and then clicked the only Database that was there called imformation_schema and then clicked sql and then inserted these values:

Code: Select all

delete from `setting` where `group` = 'catalog';
insert into `setting` (`type`, `group`, `key`, `value`) values('catalog','config','config_nostock_icon_status','1');
insert into `setting` (`type`, `group`, `key`, `value`) values('catalog','config','config_fewstock_icon_limit','10');
insert into `setting` (`type`, `group`, `key`, `value`) values('catalog','config','config_fewstock_icon_status','1');
insert into `setting` (`type`, `group`, `key`, `value`) values('catalog','config','config_newavailable_icon_limit','14');
insert into `setting` (`type`, `group`, `key`, `value`) values('catalog','config','config_newavailable_icon_status','1');
But I got this error:
Error
SQL query:

DELETE FROM  `setting` WHERE  `group` =  'catalog';

MySQL said:

#1109 - Unknown table 'setting' in information_schema

I don't know if I'm doing the right thing or if I did something wrong? I went to My sql and I could'nt see any db's ????

Post by Qphoria » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:21 pm

information_schema is the default mysql database. You first need to switch to your opencart database on the left side drop down. then execute the sql on that database

Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones

Administrator