Post by Emmanuel » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:39 am

When I go to my online shop at http://www.shop.highwoodhealth.org I get these error messages:

Notice: Undefined index: GBP in /home/highwood/public_html/shop/library/cart/currency.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined index: GBP in /home/highwood/public_html/shop/library/cart/currency.php on line 54

Notice: Undefined index: GBP in /home/highwood/public_html/shop/library/cart/currency.php on line 55

Notice: Undefined index: GBP in /home/highwood/public_html/shop/library/cart/currency.php on line 61

Notice: Undefined index: GBP in /home/highwood/public_html/shop/library/cart/currency.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined index: GBP in /home/highwood/public_html/shop/library/cart/currency.php on line 54

Notice: Undefined index: GBP in /home/highwood/public_html/shop/library/cart/currency.php on line 55

Notice: Undefined index: GBP in /home/highwood/public_html/shop/library/cart/currency.php on line 61

I used IE and FireFox and theyboth gave the error message :(

I didn't edit the currency.php file but i had just upgraded to the lates version of Open Cart ..... How can I fix this????

Please Help soon and thanks for your time

Emmanuel

Post by Emmanuel » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:44 am

Hey Hang on.... I Just edited some options in the admin panel and the errors went away.......
So long as they don't come back i'm happy!

If anyone else has this trouble try filling out all the settings in the admin panel with your info and see if it goes away :)