Post by mymikex » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:32 am

Hi,

Could Any One Help Me About Adding And Editing The Payment Option.
Im Using opencart v0.7.8 and i dont know how to add other payment. because dont have function at admin page to add and change the payment option. hope have anyone help about this. Tq

Post by bruce » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:39 am

Hi,

Have a look in the contributions section here at some examples of other payment options that you can add to your store. They will help you if you are trying to create a new one for yourself.

The same applies if you are trying to install, as they all come with instructions on how to do it.

cheers

Bruce

Post by mymikex » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:37 pm

thanks for a quick reply. i need to put a offline credit card payment. but i dont know to create and add the payment option. hope anyone can advise me.

Post by bruce » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:52 pm

You can search the forum for discussions on this subject and I believe that luvz2drv has a commercial offering.

cheers

Bruce

Post by Luvz2drv » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:40 am

yup i do .. all packaged up and ready for roll out.

Global Moderator

Post by mymikex » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:49 pm

still cant find :( . and one more thing.. how i do edit the text at the top of page which is shown "YOURSTORE, Your Company Slogan" hot to  edit that to put my store name :(

Post by bruce » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:53 pm

use advance search and

offline payment

as the search string. Lots of results

You should also search the forums for the answer to your second question as it has been answered many times. Again, use advanced search. It seems to produce more and better results even on the same search string.

Post by jty » Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:24 am

mymikex wrote: how i do edit the text at the top of page which is shown "YOURSTORE, Your Company Slogan" hot to  edit that to put my store name :(
That is an image named logo.png found in catalog/template/YourTemplateName/image. If you are using the default template then it is found at catalog/template/default/image.

Make your own logo and replace the logo.png file

jty