Post by MARTIN101 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:58 am

Greetings,

I would like to have a new payment option like then following:

Contact with us and other payment arrangements can be discussed

How would I go about adding this kind of option?

Cheers.

Post by MARTIN101 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:00 am

Nobody knows  ???

Post by Luvz2drv » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:52 am

COD - just change the language file to suite your needs

Global Moderator

Post by bruce » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:57 am

Your question is a bit thin on details. However if you only want to have that text as the payment option similar to "Cash on Delivery" and rely on the customer going to your "Contact Us" page...

... then you can copy the files used for the cod payment extension ( or the Check etc payment extensions in the Contributions section) and replace "cod" throughout with (for example "contact")

A really simple way would be to use the existing cod payment extension and change the contents of the language file (and possibly some admin settings) to contain your text. (snap, as above)

You should change the content of the confirmation email also to indicate your payment policy.

Post by MARTIN101 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:05 pm

bruce wrote: Your question is a bit thin on details. However if you only want to have that text as the payment option similar to "Cash on Delivery" and rely on the customer going to your "Contact Us" page...
Yep that's what I want.

Post by Luvz2drv » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:32 am

I think we where answering it at the same time... :) 
bruce wrote: Your question is a bit thin on details. However if you only want to have that text as the payment option similar to "Cash on Delivery" and rely on the customer going to your "Contact Us" page...

... then you can copy the files used for the cod payment extension ( or the Check etc payment extensions in the Contributions section) and replace "cod" throughout with (for example "contact")

A really simple way would be to use the existing cod payment extension and change the contents of the language file (and possibly some admin settings) to contain your text. (snap, as above)

You should change the content of the confirmation email also to indicate your payment policy.

Global Moderator

Post by bruce » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:36 pm

Yes, we were.  ;D That is what I meant with the "snap" comment. It is a child's card game. Do you know it?