Post by sroblesruiz » Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:47 am

Hi and happy new year for everybody,

I have a few question after i published a OC based store...

The store was originally in http://www.verozavala.com/tienda, and now I moved to the root of the domain, but there is some remaining links to the old directory, as when I click on the spanish icon lenguage. What I did was just to upload the files to the root and recreate the categories table (dont know why was lost). Also, if I try to open the admin section in www.verozavala.com/admin get an error message.

What is the right way to move the store to a new directory?

Also, I have problems with displaying special chars as á, é and ñ in the website, and in the order emails sent to the customer...

Thanks,

Sergio

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:51 pm

You also need to change the config.php file to reflect your directory changes, and possibly your .htaccess.

problems with displaying special chars as á, é and ñ in the website, and in the order emails sent to the customer...
Almost certainly an issue with the usage of UTF-8. How did you enter the product description? What's the URL of your pages with the wrongly displayed characters?
Last edited by JNeuhoff on Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member