Post by rph » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:59 am

Programmatically it's difficult because it replaces a one-to-many relationship with a many-to-many relationship.

That might not look like much but it's a significant change in logic.

Categories already have many-to-many logic for products so it should be fairly straight-forward to repurpose them.

-Ryan

rph
Expert Member

Location - Lincoln, Nebraska

Post by tverheijen » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:22 am

rph wrote:Programmatically it's difficult because it replaces a one-to-many relationship with a many-to-many relationship.

That might not look like much but it's a significant change in logic.

Categories already have many-to-many logic for products so it should be fairly straight-forward to repurpose them.
Can you Plz explane that again :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Post by tverheijen » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:23 am

Have an improvement suggestion?

how about that "clear button" on the filter module..... no one seems to care...

Post by rph » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:52 pm

tverheijen wrote:Can you Plz explane that again :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
But there was a diagram!

The simplest analogy I can think of is it's like taking a true-or-false quiz and adding extra answers on because you want it to be multiple choice instead.

-Ryan

rph
Expert Member

Location - Lincoln, Nebraska

Post by tverheijen » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:43 pm

rph wrote:
tverheijen wrote:Can you Plz explane that again :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
But there was a diagram!

The simplest analogy I can think of is it's like taking a true-or-false quiz and adding extra answers on because you want it to be multiple choice instead.
Sounds same as if, elseif, else ;)

Post by RHTDM » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:57 pm

Why open cart not offer category based product at homepage module built in :(

Also why there is no free marketplace option in open cart?

Post by Greg Houston » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:54 am

I need a way to throttle how fast OpenCart sends out emails in Marketing > Mail. Currently OpenCart tries to send them at a rate that exceeds what my host, Media Temple, allows. In other words, there should be a way to set a timer, such as 20 seconds, between each email sent.

Post by roxorlol » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:47 pm

Hello,when we want to add a new product,can we have :already pre made products ?
Already pre made products means (4.5 product or more, already created with all option)
Example: i have a pc product,when i want to add a new product, i want only to click on new product then to that pc product that have already all details write.
Details means: name of product,price,picture,etc. (details need to have edit option if we want).
Can this be made?
Thank you.

Post by geooffer » Tue May 05, 2015 3:49 pm

Hello

is it possible to add "map" for each product to show for customers?

for example like this
http://geooffer.ge/deals/deal-3

Post by Iamdbat » Mon May 25, 2015 6:59 am

Why bother suggesting when no new USER requested features are implemented at all? and anytime somebody suggests something a little different on the forums its shot down in flames by guru developers and moderators

Post by ThePath » Fri May 29, 2015 7:06 pm

Would just be good if OpenCart v2 work on shared hosting that disallows cURL http loopback requests.

OpenCart Theme Options - See All My Extensions - OpenCart Themes and Mods

Location - Scotland

Post by Qphoria » Fri May 29, 2015 9:22 pm

ThePath wrote:Would just be good if OpenCart v2 work on shared hosting that disallows cURL http loopback requests.
I've been seeing this a lot with v2 now due to the new API interface. Many sites don't seem to like to allow curl calls to itself. This isn't really an OpenCart bug, but a server problem. I wonder if maybe it can use "localhost" or "127.0.0.1" as an alternative to get around it. Or maybe curl can use a relative path.. never tried.

Administrator

Post by gogoweb » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:18 am

I think one important suggestion from page speed point of view, would be to serve images with width="" and height="" so that browsers don't have to wait untill img is loaded to load DOM.
I know it may be the theme's dev's responsibility but at least in the default theme could be made a good example :)

All mods | OpenCart Bulk Related Products Ultimate Edition |GeoIP hide Prices / no add to cart by country| CSS override | Direct link to checkout / skip add to cart / buy now link | AUTO pilot - reward & purchase points

Post by sesoft6 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:34 pm

Please Solve Banner links Add issue. Custom Link not working in new version.

Please Improve this option.

==============================
http://hamarydramas.tk
http://biography-actress.blogspot.com

http://postjob.tk
http://jobpost.tk

Attachments

issue.jpg

Banners Add Issue - issue.jpg (104.77 KiB) Viewed 110543 times

==============================
https://aspirewebsolution.com/

Location - Multan

Post by iplocker » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:40 pm

Hello.

I m wondering if that post and UserVoice has any point , as all the features are requested are totally ignored .
So lets be realistic and delete the post and not put the good willing ppls to vote.

Thanks
Theo

Post by i2Paq » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:17 am

iplocker wrote:Hello.

I m wondering if that post and UserVoice has any point , as all the features are requested are totally ignored .
So lets be realistic and delete the post and not put the good willing ppls to vote.

Thanks
Theo
I have James asked this.

I'll let you know his reply.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by tjsystems » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:23 am

i2Paq wrote:I have James asked this.

Any news on this?

Live with 2.2.0.0 fully SSL.

Location - NL, Amsterdam

Post by i2Paq » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:07 am

tjsystems wrote:
i2Paq wrote:I have James asked this.

Any news on this?
James, Last visit 08 Sep 2015, 15:58.

No response what so ever.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by keymaster » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:22 am

Hi..

I have used Interspire Shopping card many years now. Now im trying Opencard and after a few minutes of testing i found a thing i have used a lot but that is not supported in Opencard.

When i make a manual order in the admin section some call it phone order - the produkt must be in the produkt list - if it issent i have to start all over again and add the produkt and then continue with a new order - In Interspire there is a buttom (Add manual Produkt) when you press it you can fill in Name-SKU-Item Price-Qty The product will not be added in the (normal) produkt list but only used in this order.

Thank you :)

Post by JAY6390 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:18 pm

keymaster wrote:Hi..

I have used Interspire Shopping card many years now. Now im trying Opencard and after a few minutes of testing i found a thing i have used a lot but that is not supported in Opencard.

When i make a manual order in the admin section some call it phone order - the produkt must be in the produkt list - if it issent i have to start all over again and add the produkt and then continue with a new order - In Interspire there is a buttom (Add manual Produkt) when you press it you can fill in Name-SKU-Item Price-Qty The product will not be added in the (normal) produkt list but only used in this order.

Thank you :)
You can simply control/commnand + click on a breadcrumb link to open a new tab with the admin area on it, and then go to create a product. Once you have, close the tab and then on the original simply start typing in the product name and autofill will show it without having to restart the order

Guru Member

Location - United Kingdom