Post by swflatt » Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:48 am

Just installed 0.7.9-RC5 and received "Notice: Undefined index: REQUEST_URI"  No images are showing up, and all links are dead. any ideas?

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:37 pm

We need more details. What's the URL of your website? Is your config.php file correctly set up?

Override Engine * Integrated VQMod * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Rich Snippets * Google Tag Manager * Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Survey Plus

Expert Member

Post by hm2k » Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:45 pm

Yes, we need more details, like the full error message.

UK Web Hosting

Global Moderator

Location - UK

Post by swflatt » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:18 am

Thanks for the response:

The site is http://www.advanced-ids.com/index.php

At the top header it states:

Notice: Undefined index: REQUEST_URI in C:\Domains\advanced-ids.com\wwwroot\library\application\router.php on line 15

At the footer it states:

Notice: Undefined index: REQUEST_URI in C:\Domains\advanced-ids.com\wwwroot\library\session\session.php on line 64

I didn't really look into the config files, it stated that it was installed successfuly. I did check the read/write permissions and believe they are correct.

As I say all the links direct to "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" page.

As for admin page, it diplays following at footer:

Notice: Undefined index: REQUEST_URI in C:\Domains\advanced-ids.com\wwwroot\library\session\session.php on line 67

all the links direct to "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" page on this as well, not able to login

Post by lev » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:52 am

This is a PHP on windows issue(IIS).
To resolve do any 1 of the following:

- Install apache server on your windows machine that hosts this application
- Add an .htaccess file to the root of your store with a rewrite mod to create REQUEST_URI from SCRIPT_NAME
    * for this one, I'd recommend getting Helicon ISAPI_Rewrite app. (You can get the Lite version for free which would be sufficient)
- Change all instances of REQUEST_URI with SCRIPT_NAME

lev

Expert Member

Post by hm2k » Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:24 pm

I've attempted to address this issue in the latest SVN, I'd be grateful if someone could test this, otherwise wait till RC6.

UK Web Hosting

Global Moderator

Location - UK