Post by The Alchemist » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:52 am

Ive noticed in the contribs section there is a handful of people promoting their self and wanting money for their designs.

That is fine, but when I go to the contrib section I expect to see contributions. Not others promoting themselves with commercial mods.

I think they should have to get their own section, or have a FREE contrib section.

Just my two cents, I go in there and see a title and say "Oh yeah that looks good" and I have to follow the link and it takes me to a site that wants money. I leave.

Post by Xsecrets » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:57 pm

are you talking about the contributions section on the main site, or the forum?

OpenCart commercial mods and development http://spotonsolutions.net
Layered Navigation
Shipment Tracking
Vehicle Year/Make/Model Filter

Guru Member

Location - FL US

Post by The Alchemist » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:31 pm

Forum

Post by Qphoria » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:33 pm

Perhaps this thread along with the other one about a "Contrib Request" forum could all be reworked to its own section

Perhaps:
Free Contribs
Paid Contribs
Request Contribs

Then there is a clear separation and people can choose to first see if there is a free contrib that they need or if there are paid contribs.

Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones

Administrator

Post by cmebd » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:49 am

I think that is a great idea....

A question I have is: Is anyone having problems in the, what is now, "Extensions". I have downloaded a couple of modules but they don't have the .zip extension coming through and there is no way a .zip extension can be added after download (it doesn't work and the zip is corrupted). Or any suggestions as to why this may occur.

It has only happened recently and with: Haryo's cart in header module and one other that I don't recall (it was a while ago).

Cheers

A stupid question is the one you -don't- ask.........(Anon)

)C1.5.0.1 (IN devel)
OC V1.4.9.5
OC V1.4.9.2
OC V1.4.7
OC V1.3.4

Location - Tasmania, Australia