Post by webbutvecklarna » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:28 pm

The default terms when buying an extension is that it's valid for one website only, but there are no option to buy another licens if you already have purshased it. This means if you make website for clients you will have to create a new account each time you going to use a extension you already purshased.

Would be nice with a page to buy more licenses.

Post by d7a7z7e7d » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:43 pm

You can indeed buy another license for the same extension. Just search for that extension again in the extension store and click where it says "You must buy a license to download this extension". I think the confusion you are running into is that you are viewing the extension page through the "Your Downloads" section, rather than viewing it through the store. If you view it through the downloads page, the option to buy another license is missing. I'd agree that it would be nice to still have a link to purchase it again on that page though!

OpenCart Extensions, Technical Support & Custom Development | Have I helped you?

Location - USA

Post by webbutvecklarna » Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:49 pm

d7a7z7e7d wrote:You can indeed buy another license for the same extension. Just search for that extension again in the extension store and click where it says "You must buy a license to download this extension". I think the confusion you are running into is that you are viewing the extension page through the "Your Downloads" section, rather than viewing it through the store. If you view it through the downloads page, the option to buy another license is missing. I'd agree that it would be nice to still have a link to purchase it again on that page though!

You are completely right, thank you!