Post by OpenCartDave » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:22 am

When try to post a comment I get the following message: Error: Comment must be greater than 5 and less than 1000 characters!

This was my comment:

I would like to buy your extension but I would like to know if you can add the following feature before I do so: I do NOT want the product image from the product list page to show on the product page.

I'm trying to ask a pre-sales question for the InstaLoader extension. There is no other way of contacting them.

Newsletter is Broken

When I try to subscribe to the newsletter on the website I see a page that says this: Great. We've just sent you an email. Click on the link in there to confirm your subscription. But I never get an email.

Also what do the following options mean?

Agency
Retailer (sells online)
Independent developer
Other

When I try to subscribe to the newsletter on the forum (in the footer) I see a popup that says error but then I immediately receive an email asking me to confirm my subscription. I confirm it and that's fine.
But what news am I subscribing to - why doesn't it give you the same newsletter options as it does on the main site?

Post by surilox » Fri May 23, 2014 1:52 pm

I received the same error Error: Comment must be greater than 5 and less than 1000 characters! when trying to post a comment for an extension I had bought last year.
Nothing was accepted.

I eventually had to track down the developers commercial website to be able to contact them with the issue I have which really needs fixing (Tax related)

Can someone enlighten us on this problem with posting comments? or better still, Fix it!