Post by ArcherData » Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:39 am

I build stores for clients and purchase extensions on their behalf, and pass through the cost in my billing. Over a period of years, I've purchased the same extension multiple times. Now, years later, it's becoming a nightmare to determine who needs to be updated with a more current version.

If a 1-line note could be added to the purchase information, where I can enter the customer or domain name where each one was installed, I can keep tabs on what they need and encourage them to keep their extension(s) updated. Also, consider adding a button to sort the downloads list in ascending or descending order, or fix your preferred sort order based on the note field. This would help to keep my customers' extensions current.

Thanks!

Don Bledsoe

Location - Cherryvale, KS

Post by straightlight » Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:52 am

ArcherData wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:39 am
I build stores for clients and purchase extensions on their behalf, and pass through the cost in my billing. Over a period of years, I've purchased the same extension multiple times. Now, years later, it's becoming a nightmare to determine who needs to be updated with a more current version.

If a 1-line note could be added to the purchase information, where I can enter the customer or domain name where each one was installed, I can keep tabs on what they need and encourage them to keep their extension(s) updated. Also, consider adding a button to sort the downloads list in ascending or descending order, or fix your preferred sort order based on the note field. This would help to keep my customers' extensions current.

Thanks!
For buyers, sellers can already set email notifications upon package updates from their Marketplace extension forms.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON