Post by mchrisokc » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:58 pm

For the next release would it be possible to add and In-Store Pickup shipping option.. this is different than free shipping and is something that would apply to my business...however, I am not sure if it applies to others enough to warrant a change/addition.

Thanks,
mchrisokc

Post by Qphoria » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:36 pm

Just clone free shipping and rename using this guide:
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=6696

Administrator

Post by mchrisokc » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:12 pm

Ok, thanks a lot. I will give it a shot.

Thanks,
mchrisokc

Post by LeetPirate » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:37 am

Qphoria wrote:Just clone free shipping and rename using this guide:
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=6696
Hi, I tried out this extension to add the pickup at store shipping option. It works great on the first test order using guest checkout method but when I try it a second time I get the following error:

Code: Select all

Notice: Undefined index: shipping_methods in /catalog/controller/checkout/guest_step_2.php on line 160
I then began to look around for solutions and I found this thread so I went ahead and successfully created a store pickup extension from a clone of the free shipping extension as per the guide you suggested. The problem is I get the same error, works perfect the first time but whenever I try placing a second test order I get the error. I use guest checkout method for both test orders.

Can anyone help? Thanks.

Oh well, I guess it might be a while before anyone replies. :(
Just thought I'd let everyone know I worked around the issue by renaming free shipping to store pickup. I have uploaded the files here for anyone who wants to use it.