Post by distracted » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:10 pm

I am looking for the add-on extension. Anyone know where can I find it?

Post by goldndelicious » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:13 am

Jamie wrote:I have purchased and installed Global Mega Options for this feature and it seems to be working well most of the time. I have a few questions about it though.

1) is there a default size limit on uploads through GMO? For filesize greater than 2 or 3 mb, GMO still creates the folder but does not seem to put the image into it.

2) is there a way to show an upload progress bar instead of just a spinning gif? Novice users seem to be missing that gif and not realizing when the photo is done uploading or not.

3) is there a way to make it easy to access the uploaded photos? Maybe to have it sent to a photo gallery or something?
It shows the uploaded photo name on the order & invoice but only in plain text instead of a link or url.
Right now I access them through FTP.
Hi

I just want to echo these points. Using 1.4.8 i seem to definitely suffer from missing files - ie large files don't seem to appear, but a folder is create.

points 2 and 3 would be nice to haves, but point 1 is quite frustrating as i have to contact the customer and ask them to email me the photo

personalised car signs
personalised bedroom door signs
personalised gifts for kids

Post by lizayuen » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:05 am

I am impressed by the quality of information on this website. There are a lot of good resources here. I am sure I will visit this place again soon.

--------------------
Binary Options Trading System

Post by Windwalker » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:34 am

Hello there,

I am new to Open Cart.
I am searching an eCommerce system, which covers the "image upload and preview as product customization" feature.

Can anybody herevtell me, whether Open Cart supports this by now (2012/13)?
If yes, this might be the definitive argument for me to try out Open Cart!

Thanks in advance,
Sascha.

Post by Windwalker » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:58 am

Hello,

I am totally new to OpenCart and came across this thread via Google.

I have a customer who wants me to set up a shop for him, where he wants to sell customized products. Just like T-Shirt printing, but my use case is iPhone customization, where the shop customer can upload images, with which the products he will buy get printed with.

I need the ability to show a preview of the upload image, placed in front of the initial product, to give a hint, how the shipped product will look like.

Is this feature implemented by now?

Many thanks for your help!

Sascha.

Post by 0zz1 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:45 pm

Im also new to opencart.... and would like this function to 2 different shops im using.

one is site that used to be running Virtuemart + Joomla, its xmas cards but we like to give options to companies to add their company logo (upload).

Is there any module done or has there been any progress with this one in the past few years?

Post by Tee.Mothiba » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:52 am

I am looking for a way to allow customers to upload images on my store www.soundlouder.co.za after installing my units. something similiar to this http://www.eonon.com/channel_photo.aspx

Thanks in advance
Tee

Car DVD Navigation, 2 din Navigation,Car Radio, In-dash Navigation, Car Audio and Rear View Camera Store - South Africa - http://www.soundlouder.co.za

[/b]

Post by NikGrey » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:13 am

Was quite excited to start reading this thread which started in 2009. surprised to see we still don't have a real solution, my guess is this is not going to be that easy :(

I am building a 'Customisation' business and installed OC yesterday. I will need some way of customers uploading images otherwise they will have to email them to me which might get a tad confusing at busy times.

I just wanted to add my name to the list of people needing this option :)

Post by dolrichfortich » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:17 pm

How about the file option? It is available already.

Opencart Options Pro, Reward Points For Review, DISQUS Comment Form,
Dolrich Fortich - Freelance web developer

Location - Philippines

Post by atlvidprod » Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:02 am

Yes, this is really good. This is an advantage for printing companies.

Atlanta Video Productions film company specializing in various aspects of production, including documentary and feature films, music videos, and commercials.

Post by NikGrey » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:40 pm

"How about the file option? It is available already."

Where is this? I havent seen it in V5 !

Post by goopensource » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:53 am

Hi all,

I have developed a module for iphone case customization.

http://www.goopensource.net/janis/index ... duct_id=50

Take a look at it.

If you are interested, you can contact me.

It is developed with HTML5, JQUERY, KINETICJS.

Post by thekurbster » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:18 am

i am making a module that does all this and makes a AI. file for easy printing for us the store owner. Check it out here http://www.kaoproductionz.com/products/ it's not complete but getting there. Any questions contact me

Post by png22 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:23 am

thekurbster wrote:i am making a module that does all this and makes a AI. file for easy printing for us the store owner. Check it out here http://www.kaoproductionz.com/products/ it's not complete but getting there. Any questions contact me
Hi. I'm very interested in this mod. When will it be available and how much will it cost? Please contact me at cp2203@gmail.com with all of the details. I tried to PM you but the message has been sitting in the Outbox for a day and will not send. Thanks!

Post by thekurbster » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:56 pm

sent you a message

Post by Websiteinc » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:32 pm

Thekurbster

can you drop me an email info@websiteinc.co.uk or skype websiteinc would love a chat about the module for a project I have

Visit:www.websiteinc.co.uk - Email: Info@websiteinc.co.uk - Skype:websiteinc - Twiiter:@websiteinc - Facebook.com/websiteinc

Post by gilles85 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:56 am

goopensource wrote:Hi all,

I have developed a module for iphone case customization.

http://www.goopensource.net/janis/index ... duct_id=50

Take a look at it.

If you are interested, you can contact me.

It is developed with HTML5, JQUERY, KINETICJS.
The link doesn't work :( :(

Cool Gadgets - Kitchen Gadget - Travel Gadgets - Pet Gadgets - Car Gadgets - Camping gear - Smartwatch on sale - Smart home gadgets

Post by globaliweb » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:22 pm

Hi,
This module has been ready? one of my clients need similar features as, from the product, page user submits their images, and it should store on Google drive or dropbox. (don't want to upload on hosting server).
more interested to implement this feature on the photo editing site.

Thank you

Global I Web :o :o :o
Domain Hosting
Connect Me: Facebook