Post by nicudica » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:06 am

Hi all,

I changed my mind :)
I cancel the "Barcode Generator" project, and I'll try to make this module "t-shirt designer" available as soon as possible.

Let me think/code for 1 week and .. we will see (hope this will be enough time for it)

"See us" ...
Specifications:
----------------------------------
1. Chose t-shirt color
2. Chose t-shirt size
3. Chose t-shirt font color
4. Edit both sides (front / back)
5. Upload image
6. Chose the position of text or image into t-shirt
----------------------------------
Of course will be an commercial MOD
Regards,
Nicu

User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:20 pm
Location - Bucharest / Romania

Post by SBHClothing » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:28 pm

Hi Nicu,

Please let me know when you complete this as I will be very interested in purchasing it from you.

Regards,

Simon

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:27 pm

Post by nicudica » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:26 pm

Hi,

In this week (Wednesday) I'll be able to post an preBeta release for testing.

Regards,
Nicu

User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:20 pm
Location - Bucharest / Romania

Post by Lapremedia » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:46 pm

Looking forward for you're beta, i just finished rebuilding my webshop so people can enter text and it displays on an image. This upload feature would be awsome to add.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:01 pm

Post by nicudica » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:22 am

Sorry for today, I' haven't enough time to finish what I promise prebeta release of the t-shirt designer.

Hope to get enough time in the next 2 days for this release.

Regards and sorry for this delay..
Nicu DICA

User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:20 pm
Location - Bucharest / Romania

Post by dannowatts » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:17 am

any updates?

rocksteady,
danno~

New member

Posts

Joined
Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:40 am

Post by nicudica » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:54 am

Its coming, but this week was a hard one for me, a lot of things to do and delay my work (there are some commercial things to be finish it) but in any case, I'll be able during ending next week to present something.

I'm in the stage, that could be chosen an text font, t-shirt color + text fields, the only problem its the logo or second image.

It will have an small gallery with signs (managed from admin) and of course the ability to upload an image into the gallery.

The final image will be saved into the order process and will be attached to the invoice.

Its a lot of work to do ..
Regards, thanks for understanding.
Nicu

User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:20 pm
Location - Bucharest / Romania

Post by nicudica » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:06 am

nicudica wrote:Its coming, but this week was a hard one for me, a lot of things to do and delay my work (there are some commercial things to be finish it) but in any case, I'll be able during ending next week to present something.

I'm in the stage, that could be chosen an text font, t-shirt color + text fields, the only problem its the logo or second image.

It will have an small gallery with signs (managed from admin) and of course the ability to upload an image into the gallery.

The final image will be saved into the order process and will be attached to the invoice.

Its a lot of work to do ..
Regards, thanks for understanding.
Nicu
So here its an screen with t-shirt module:

Image

Regards,
Nicu

User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:20 pm
Location - Bucharest / Romania

Post by dannowatts » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:09 pm

looks good, thanks for the update!

2 questions :
1) how will it function on the backend when someone orders this item with an uploaded file?
2) any better of a timeframe for when you'll have it available?

thanks again!

New member

Posts

Joined
Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:40 am

Post by nicudica » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:31 pm

Hi dannowatts,

The idea:

Front end:
1. Clients order and draw the t-shirt (2 text inputs + 1 picture) / side (front & back)
2. When its add into the Cart, will be saved:
2.1. - t-shirt final image + those images which was uploaded, in the original size.
2.2. - the final order will have all actual things + final image added into the order front end.

Back end:
1. Admin receive separated files:
details about the t-shirt + 2 original size images
2. Admin can modify the order .. (in working progress)

Time line / Dead line:
90 % / end of this year :)

Regards,
Nicu

User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:20 pm
Location - Bucharest / Romania

Post by nicudica » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:30 am

nicudica wrote:Hi dannowatts,

The idea:

Front end:
1. Clients order and draw the t-shirt (2 text inputs + 1 picture) / side (front & back)
2. When its add into the Cart, will be saved:
2.1. - t-shirt final image + those images which was uploaded, in the original size.
2.2. - the final order will have all actual things + final image added into the order front end.

Back end:
1. Admin receive separated files:
details about the t-shirt + 2 original size images
2. Admin can modify the order .. (in working progress)

Time line / Dead line:
90 % / end of this year :)

Regards,
Nicu
So I' think this mod will be much more fast ready,
I' v done with the second image (uploaded image).
Here are the results:
Image

Image

The mod will be extended to:
Cup and Cap designer.

User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:20 pm
Location - Bucharest / Romania

Post by nicudica » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:16 am

nicudica wrote:
nicudica wrote:Hi dannowatts,

The idea:

Front end:
1. Clients order and draw the t-shirt (2 text inputs + 1 picture) / side (front & back)
2. When its add into the Cart, will be saved:
2.1. - t-shirt final image + those images which was uploaded, in the original size.
2.2. - the final order will have all actual things + final image added into the order front end.

Back end:
1. Admin receive separated files:
details about the t-shirt + 2 original size images
2. Admin can modify the order .. (in working progress)

Time line / Dead line:
90 % / end of this year :)

Regards,
Nicu
So I' think this mod will be much more fast ready,
I' v done with the second image (uploaded image).
Here are the results:
Image

Image

The mod will be extended to:
Cup and Cap designer.
In few days the t-shirt designer will be online for testing.

User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:20 pm
Location - Bucharest / Romania

Post by dannowatts » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:37 am

oh very cool!

New member

Posts

Joined
Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:40 am

Post by cmebd » Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:12 am

Any furtherence on this mod?????

A stupid question is the one you -don't- ask.........(Anon)

)C1.5.0.1 (IN devel)
OC V1.4.9.5
OC V1.4.9.2
OC V1.4.7
OC V1.3.4


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:17 am
Location - Tasmania, Australia

Post by dannowatts » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:43 am

yeah it's been a while and no updates :(

rocksteady,
danno~

New member

Posts

Joined
Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:40 am

Post by quaffershotglasses » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:04 am

Any new information on this? Were starting a page for a laser engraving company, and we would love to have the option to let customers upload there own image before checkout.


Posts

Joined
Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:02 am

Post by dannowatts » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:08 am

i'm gonna take a wild guess and say that its not finalized and that we shouldn't be holding our breath.
i would love to be wrong though!

rocksteady,
danno~

New member

Posts

Joined
Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:40 am

Post by nicudica » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:28 am

Hey guys!!!

God news!!! - I'm able to finish this module, hope till the end of this month - no joke.

I'm working an image sign galleries.

Ned also the calculate same small text and image size and positions and the mod its done.

Best regards and hope to understand my delay, other things to do - most of them family problems.

Nicu

User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:20 pm
Location - Bucharest / Romania

Post by taske » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:07 am

Any progress with this?

Go ahead, make my kernel!


Newbie

Posts

Joined
Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:50 am

Post by nicudica » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:29 am

Hi everybody!

This mod it was extended for customizing follow type of products:
- T-Shirts
- Cups
- Caps
- Bags
- Gifts
- Under-where (Valentine's Day)

The working progress its very slowly but sure will be done.
Here are same screens:
Image
Image
Image

Administration
Image
Image

User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:20 pm
Location - Bucharest / Romania
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests