Post by mfive » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:29 am

Judging by your response, I think you misinterpreted the tone of my post. I genuinely meant no harm, but unless I stand corrected, I was under the assumption that the URL class has not returned YET - but will be when 1.5 is released?

The biggest bottleneck I am referring to is the "one-man-show" that's been discussed both now and in the past. That is not relying on anything but FACT. Some would argue it's better that way, but I would argue that the most powerful projects come from a team of great minds rather than one decision-maker.

Post by Qphoria » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:42 am

Well 2 man show if you count me. I've handled the releases, bug fixes, and new features over the past year starting with 1.4.7

Not that it means anything necessarily if your concern about a small Dev group is the main issue.

It is still a very tight ship and we agree the development process could use some improvements. But progress continues.

1.5.0 info is a global announcement at the top of each forum.
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=29176

Administrator

Post by mfive » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:23 am

I have nothing against a small dev team. All I want in life is the greatest shopping cart ever at my disposal... :-) That takes a lot of work, but I've been on the search for a while. I think Opencart has tremendous potential, and would love to see it scale to what I know it's capable of as fast as possible. Unfortunately, that can't be done with a 2-man crew. :-/

I know you guys are doing a great job, and so far the cart shows it.

I followed that link and look forward to being able to use 1.5 with the new URL class.

Post by xtr3mx7 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:25 pm

hi Q, is your fix works for multi site language and with SEO? Thanks

Post by Qphoria » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:32 pm

xtr3mx7 wrote:hi Q, is your fix works for multi site language and with SEO? Thanks
This is no longer a relevant topic

Administrator