This feature can be very useful for authors who would like to publish their contributions in order to inform their clients for stand-alone or linked-up distributions into one module where clients can refer into from now on.
- XML files from VQMod to handle admin module language files as add-on.
- Copyright titles protection to avoid duplicated contents of the same or different authors.
- Stand-Alone and / or page references.
- Demonstrated screenshots which authors can also contribute their own from their add-on.
- Linguistic settings upon each images and texts.
- Competitive key tags filtering for the OpenCart market.
- Formatted template presentation of each aspects written by the author.
This methodology will avoid all OpenCart users to go from left to right when trying to look for information regarding specific contributions. Starting today, everyone will be able to get the answers that they need on this module without having to spend hours to seek for their request.
Link: http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... on_id=9866
This topic will be the official section where OpenCart users requires additional assistance or for additional requests.
The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests