Post by myopen » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:18 pm

Hey baby ... brings respect ... I say a review .. are not offensive and I rely on facts. Qphoria not help .. qphoria of 70% indicates its modules as a resolution to pay .. and when he writes some of the code for free .. just because there is public ... not to help anyone. qphoria for me is like the poor cousin of OpenCart ... one of those who will lose many users ... if the answer to each post is always a message with attachment links to your site to sell modules. This is a topic dedicated to their thoughts and opinions ... do not spam .. you write and you are confronted. The problem is that this post will not lead anywhere ... it is as if I, as qphoria "gift assistance to people, just to prevent it from falling into the trap of qphoria and others, and sell work that is not worth the money asked.
I will be free to think and write this, I just opened a topic for discussion .. I think so ....

Excuse my bad English

Post by i2Paq » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:29 pm

myopen wrote:Hey baby ... brings respect ... I say a review .. are not offensive and I rely on facts. Qphoria not help .. qphoria of 70% indicates its modules as a resolution to pay .. and when he writes some of the code for free .. just because there is public ... not to help anyone. qphoria for me is like the poor cousin of OpenCart ... one of those who will lose many users ... if the answer to each post is always a message with attachment links to your site to sell modules. This is a topic dedicated to their thoughts and opinions ... do not spam .. you write and you are confronted. The problem is that this post will not lead anywhere ... it is as if I, as qphoria "gift assistance to people, just to prevent it from falling into the trap of qphoria and others, and sell work that is not worth the money asked.
I will be free to think and write this, I just opened a topic for discussion .. I think so ....

Excuse my bad English
I'm not your baby and I have no respect for you because you have no respect for others. 70% of your posts is about complaining and the only thing you do is attack people who come here helping but also building modules/templates etc. for money and then you blaim them for asking to-much.

Second you are blind to see that qphoria has a link in his signature to his site, and a signature is autoadded.

Third, this is not a discussion anymore as yoy attack people in other topics about the same thing and that is that they ask to much money for their work. Do you do the same when you buy a car of a new TV? You are free to buy whatever you like and if you do not want to pay the money that is your choice and so is it for others.

You are trolling this forums members while yourself has contributed nothing so far looking at your own topics so who the hell are you to behave like this.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by DannyMacD » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:38 pm

can we just ban this j£rk?? seriously im bored of this now...

alot of people are thankful for opencart, you want to moan.. then go on Loose Women (UK ppl know what that is) and b!tch about it. because we are not interested in your opiniion no more.. stop slagging of the moderators.. i have paid for his stuff. i dont think its a rip off. so just JOG ON!!

can we block/ban this convo please :) (just an opinion of mine) O0

Post by myopen » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:39 pm

I realized that it's no use having an opinion ... Do not worry .. not write more opinions .. I'm sure that if things go well, OpenCart lose many users .. and is still growing. PrestaShop before making the whole business has to spend much more time. Here everything is premature and not on time for growth.
I gave my contribution in this forum .. opening our eyes to people who understand little, because "for me" the prices are out of business. I hope can be served to someone. daniel thanks for this beautiful project ... I only regret that if things go well OpenCart lose so much in a short time .. as always is my opinion. Hope not ... this project when I knew him made me fall in love .. beginning was a big family. .. now it's all commercial ... Sorry if I expressed an opinion ... good job to all ... Not write more in the forum ... I was stuck in a little good advice for ... qphoria has many family members who respond to his place, because he knows that what I say is true ... If there are congratulations all goes well .. But when critics not good. Then there is a forum for free ... is all part!

love OpenCart opensource

Post by Qphoria » Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:05 am

I think it is time to finalize this. I gave plenty of room to express opinions, but this is just becoming a flamewar. myopen, the community has spoken, and your opinions have been shown to be in the minority. You are only starting to bother other community members with your idle protests, and it is clear that you have nothing else beneficial to contribute to the forums.

So thus ends this conversation. Thank you everyone for your opinions.
But "Dictator Q" is shuttin' it down.

Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones

Administrator