Post by moggiex » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:01 am

Support thread for the Most Viewed Module contribution at:

http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... ion_id=291

This is how best sellers used to work, it was based on the views, but was altered to true best sellers after 1.2.6, I wanted it back so see the link above!

Enjoy!

Matt

EDIT: If you want this to work on 1.3.2 (and possibly before) the admin page doe snot work, but the module does, so if you're prepared to manually add settings to the database add or run these to the settings table:

Code: Select all

INSERT INTO `YOUR_PREFIX_setting` (`group`, `key`, `value`) VALUES ('mostviewed', 'mostviewed_sort_order', '2');
INSERT INTO `YOUR_PREFIX_setting` (`group`, `key`, `value`) VALUES ('mostviewed', 'mostviewed_status', '1');
INSERT INTO `YOUR_PREFIX_setting` (`group`, `key`, `value`) VALUES ('mostviewed', 'mostviewed_position', 'left');
INSERT INTO `YOUR_PREFIX_setting` (`group`, `key`, `value`) VALUES ('mostviewed', 'mostviewed_limit', '8');

It was like that when I found it, honest!

Post by twei » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:17 pm

Thank you very much!
After I spend, and this module very good!

非常感谢!
我以经用上了、这模块很好! http://vuivui.cn

Post by Yakiv » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:26 am

Matt, thank you so much for this. ...I did have to rename it, after downloading it, with a .zip name. It appears that the files inside are intact.

Post by moggiex » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:31 am

Yakiv wrote:Matt, thank you so much for this. ...I did have to rename it, after downloading it, with a .zip name. It appears that the files inside are intact.
odd, it downloads as a zip for me :D

Matt

It was like that when I found it, honest!

Post by Yakiv » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:35 pm

A couple of the contributions don't have the .zip, but most of them do. Strange.