Post by muratanka » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:46 am

Hi to everyone. I am using opencart for a long time and everday I am searchin the extension part for new extensions and recently modified ones. I decided to add some new features to default opencart. I searced turkish and official opencart forum for all modules and found nearly 80 modules should be added to default opencart. Firstly I decided to add them by myself but then I decided to share with opencart community to make this project faster. I want to add all these new feature with vqmod and multilingual. So the base code will not be overwritten.Some of the extensions are paid some of them are free. I can pay the paid ones fee and I can give hosting support to ones who wants to work on this project after finished I want to share it in opencart forum. Because opencart is the best opensource ecommerce system but for the ones who want to add new features without coding knowledge it is hard to manage. And as you one default opencart need some extra features. I think after adding these features it will suit everyones needs who wants to have an ecommerce site. And all the people who are using some other systems will come to opencart. I think this will be the best support to opencart system and developers. So If anyone wants to work in this project I want to share the list that I planned to add.

Post by muratanka » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:51 am

I will share the list and then I will add the supporters name to show which are on process with whom and which are needed help still.

Post by xkenx » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:54 pm

I am very interested in this project,May I join you and I also have some coding knowledge ! ;D My E-mail is kenken3297@yahoo.com.hk !