VQMod Manager allows users to centrally manage VQMod files for use in OpenCart. Features include:
- Automatically discovers and validates VQMod installation and suggests possible fixes if errors exist (NEW!)
- Display of VQMod script information such as file name, description, author, version, required VQMod version, and status
- Upload new VQMod scripts or delete old ones
- Checks that all VQMod scripts have valid XML
- Install and uninstall existing VQMod scripts
- Download VQMod scripts for archival purposes
- See which files exist in VQMod cache and clear them
- Download vqcache for troubleshooting (NEW!)
- View and clear the VQMod error log(s)
- Error tab highlighting when issues exist (NEW!)
- Download VQMod error log(s) (NEW!)
- Tab layout (NEW!)
- Fully portable extension/module - makes no changes to system files
VQMod Manager uses VQMod 2.3.x and OpenCart 1.5.x (OpenCart 1.4.9.x users can use VQMod Manager 1.0.1 with VQMod 2.1.7 or earlier).
VQMod Manager can be downloaded for FREE in the OpenCart extension store.
Please Note Before Posting Issues
VQMod Manager is NOT VQMod. It is simply a user interface for it. All credit for VQMod goes to Qphoria and JAY6390 who've put a huge amount of work into making a great, free tool for the community.
VQMod Manager is NOT responsible for issues with VQMod scripts. If there are errors shown in the VQMod error log please contact the original script author for support fixing them.