Post by snee_helen » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:00 am

I have Opencart 1.5.5.1 installed. I have followed the instructions to upload the extension Export/Import Tool (JNeuhoff developer). I have set the Tools/export for Top Administrator for access and modify rights.
When I navigate to System > Export/Import and click Export to create a Excel sheet of the existing data I get the error Class 'ZipArchive' not found. In the Error Logs there is the following error.

2013-02-27 11:44:04 - PHP Warning: stream_wrapper_unregister() [<a href='function.stream-wrapper-unregister'>function.stream-wrapper-unregister</a>]: Unable to unregister protocol zip:// in /home/xxx/public_html/components/com_mijoshop/opencart/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Shared/ZipStreamWrapper.php on line 69
2013-02-27 11:44:05 - PHP Fatal Error: Class 'ZipArchive' not found in /home/xxx/public_html/components/com_mijoshop/opencart/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007.php on line 234

Any help would be appreciated.

Helen

Post by virusys » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:38 am

I have exactly the same issue - could use some help - I badly need this tool to work .

Post by virusys » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:27 am

This is caused by your PHP installation - the module is not enabled - see below:

PHP 5.2.0 and later

Linux systems
In order to use these functions you must compile PHP with zip support by using the --enable-zip configure option.

Windows
Windows users need to enable php_zip.dll inside of php.ini in order to use these functions.

Post by ameem » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:58 pm

virusys wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:27 am
This is caused by your PHP installation - the module is not enabled - see below:

PHP 5.2.0 and later

Windows
Windows users need to enable php_zip.dll inside of php.ini in order to use these functions.
Opencart Version: 3.0.3.3
PHP 7.3
First I was getting Internal Server Error while uploading the extensions, then I enabled the error from CPanel (MultiPHP INI Editor)I am getting the following errors:

SyntaxError:
Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0
OK
<br />
Fatal error:
Uncaught Error: Class 'ZipArchive' not found in /home/edengears/public_html/admin/controller/marketplace/install.php:61
Stack trace:
#0 /home/edengears/storage2/modifcation/system/engine/action.php(79): ContollerMarketplaceinstall-&gt;unzip()
#1 /home/edengears/public_html/admin/controller/startup/router.php(26): Action-&gt;execute(Object(Regisry), Array)
#2 /home/edengears/storage2/modifcation/system/engine/action.php(79): ControllerStartupRouter-&gt;index()
#3 /home/edengears/storage2/modifcation/system/engine/router.php(114): Action-gt;execute(Object(Registry))
#4 /home/edengears/storage2/modifcation/system/engine/router.php(103): Router-gt;execute(Object(Action))
#5 /home/edengears/storage2/modifcation/system/framework.php(165): Router-gt;dispatch(Object(Action), Object(Action))
#6 /home/edengears/storage2/modifcation/system/startup.php(104): require_once('/home/edengears...')
#7 /home/edengears/public_html/admin/index.php(19): start('admin')
#8 {main} thrown in /home/edengears/public_html/admin/controller/marketplace/install.php on line 61

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:57 pm

Ask your webhost to install the missing PHP zip library, which should be part of a standard PHP configuration anyway.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by khnaz35 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:14 pm

ameem wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:58 pm

Uncaught Error: Class 'ZipArchive' not found in /home/edengears/public_html/admin/controller/marketplace/install.php:61
The right person to ask is your hosting company to enable it for you.

Urgent Questions shoot here: khnaz35@gmail.com
Enjoy nature ;) :) :-*

Location - Malaysia