Post by idealdream » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:17 pm

Hello everyone, I'm Italian and I am new to the forum. First of all I would like to compliment the fine work you do. Unfortunately, the Italian forum does not provide adequate support and, for newbies like me, it's a problem understanding some features of Open Cart, I hope to explain my problem (and sorry for my English but I helped with Google Translate, unfortunately do not know him well: D)
I'm not a geek with php, but after so much effort, I managed to duplicate the form presented in Modules Free Shipping, now you'll explain why:

to my site I need to have 2 forms of payment: the first and 9.90 if I place a shipping cost of 100 euros, whereas the second and 15.50 for shipping cost of 200 euros, free shipping over 300 Euro spent (but that's not a problem since its main characteristic is that).

The only shipping module that allows me to establish a threshold, and free shipping. My reasoning was to duplicate the module (always leaving the base), changing the name, for example:

Shipping 9.90 [Edit] [Uninstall]
Shipping 15.50 [Edit] [Uninstall]

I managed to copy everything and make everything work properly, but I can not answer a question:
Where it sets the parameter of the price? By default, the base price and 0.00 (or free shipping), where this threshold change for my custom modules that I duplicate?

To avoid this, maybe there is an alternative form that you can implement the functions listed above?

Thank you again to all,
David

Post by idealdream » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:47 pm

Nobody can help me?

Post by Qphoria » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:08 pm

Not quite sure I understand.
Are you trying to have different shipping options based on cart total?
I have a mod that does this already called "Zone Plus"
It allows you to set multiple rates based on the subtotal

100:9.50, 200:15.00, 300:0 etc

Administrator