Post by nosleephotel » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:43 am

I've noticed when there's a discount being applied to a product, it disappears when the visitor signs in using the Guest Checkout module. You can see this on my client's shopping cart (http://www.survivalstrategies.com/store) by adding either Clinic Software product and then sign in using the Guest Checkout. You'll see the discounted price of $95 goes back to $195.

The discount can only be applied to Customer Group "Default" or "Wholesale" in the admin product section. Is there a way to add Guest Checkout visitors to the "Default" group?

Anyone have any suggestions?

Location - Los Angeles, CA

Post by Qphoria » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:08 am

Shoulda went with my Guest Checkout system :) It works fine there

Administrator

Post by nosleephotel » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:47 am

I am using yours. I just customized the layout of that first Guest Checkout page because during user testing, it was apparent that the options (guest, sign in or create) weren't understood that easily.

Post by Daniel » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:51 am

guest checkout works with coupons on my version!

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by Qphoria » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:55 am

You must have an old version of mine :) The later versions use the default customer group id

Administrator

Post by nosleephotel » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:18 am

Qphoria, I had 132.4. Upgraded to 132.6 and that seems to have done the trick, thanks!

Daniel, I see that it is in version 1.3.4. That's great. When I have more time, I'll have to upgrade the shopping cart to take advantage of all you've done. Thanks for the hard work.