Post by Skyhigh » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:15 pm

Hi guys,

Does anyone know which payment gateways are fully integrated with open cart?
- As in, you don't leave the online store itself, instead of being thrown out to WorldPay for the payment details.

After doing quite a lot of customer research it seems that many of our online buyers aren't always sure about being suddenly thrown to a WorldPay website to put their credit card details in.

LoveMoissanite.com - Moissanite Rings - Proudly Powered by Opencart
[How To] Speed Up Page Content with Opencart - Opencart advocate since 2009

Post by Daniel » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:55 pm

Just paypal at the moment.

I'm probably going to do paypoint soon that will be fully intergrated.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:57 pm

If your willing to pay I will do which every gateway you want fully intergrated.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by Qphoria » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:56 pm

I have a few:
Authorize.net (AIM)
Purchase Order
Offline Credit Card
See here

Most gateways offer both methods. The "on-site" one requires SSL and adds risk to the store owner, but is cleaner for the customer. The "hosted" ones that send you offsite take care of all the protection. They both have their pros & cons

Administrator

Post by nosleephotel » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:33 am

Daniel wrote:If your willing to pay I will do which every gateway you want fully intergrated.
So you're saying that if I have OpenCart installed and setup on my site, when the customer goes to pay for their item(s) it will send them to Authorize.net to complete the purchase? They won't stay in the shopping cart on my site?

Daniel, how much would you charge to fully integrate Authorize.net?
Last edited by nosleephotel on Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Location - Los Angeles, CA

Post by kcllc » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:04 am

Qphoria's mod for Authorize.net is fully integrated - the customer never leaves your site.

Post by Qphoria » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:46 am

nosleephotel wrote:how much would you charge to fully integrate Authorize.net?
I have this available here:
http://www.unbannable.com/ocstore/payme ... ze_net_aim

Very easy to install. Drag n drop

Administrator

Post by nosleephotel » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:39 am

Qphoria, thanks. You definitely have a few add-ons I'll be purchasing! Thanks for creating them!

Location - Los Angeles, CA

Post by revive » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:14 pm

I don't mind paying for a module to use with an OS solution, nor even paying to have one coded/or coding it myself and donating it to the community/project... but, when a project lists a solution as one of the features and DOES NOT state that it is only 'supported, yet not included - must purchase separately'.. that's poor practice and only results in loss of credibility with the community.. I say this in regards to the Auth.net payment gateway which was previously listed as one of the payment gateways that OpenCart includes in its feature set. Now, that feature page has changed, and most people are directed to purchase this module from Qphoria.

Again, I don't mind buying a module when needed,.. but this was misleading, to say the least. We have been testing OpenCart on our local servers waiting for the FedEx shipping to be integrated before we get our dev team involved in make modules, extension, themes, etc.. Now, I learn that Auth.net is not actually part of the feature set, that OpenCart merely supports it.. Don't get me wrong. I say this in Hopes that the developer/mod writing these posts and feature sets will choose accurate words to describe the product. If we are to get involved in another OS project, we would contribute to it just like we do the other projects we utilize. But, we won't get involved with a project that gives misleading information..

So, at this point, we're debating if it's worth waiting for the FedEx integration and then either purchasing the module from Q or building our own and donating it to the community... I would really like to hear from the developer regarding the choice of wording and why the feature set has changed so much over this last coupe of weeks..

I also find it interesting that the only place to purchase these is from a Qphoria, who's website gives NO information on who the company is.. etc.. the website domain was listed through a proxy service to hide their personal information and Qphoria is also a Global Mod here on the OC forum.. There maybe nothing to it,.. but, it does seem a little odd...

Post by Qphoria » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:04 pm

Ok, which is why he changed the features page. You want to upsell any thing you make.. I'm sure the original intentions were to make those other modules as part of the cart... but time and other features came first. so he changed it. There is nothing more to complain about.

As far as Qphoria.... Yea, I am a global mod here.. Yea I have the most experience working with payment & shipping APIs. I spend a lot of time making these addons for people and charge ridiculously low fees to avoid freeloaders who just complain about free stuff (ehem).

What else do you need to know. My real name? My address? I don't need you mailing me post cards or calling my house to talk about the weather ;D . When dealing with software it makes no difference where I am from or who my site is registered under. This is the internet.. to surfers, I exist ONLY as Qphoria. ;) 8)

Administrator

Post by Franz-Peter » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:16 pm

@revive

I did already buy modules from Qphoria. All of them are running without any problem. And if there were questions, Qphoria did answer them immediately. You simply chat with Qphoria or send an email.
So what kind of problem do you have with Qphoria?

Post by kcllc » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:17 pm

Wow.... speaking as someone who LOVES what OpenCart can do out of the box and recognizing that I was able to download, install and set up the cart, which Daniel programmed and gives out FOR FREE, I was more than happy to head over to Qphoria's site and drop a couple hundred bucks on the modules and modifications I needed. And I don't care if Q is male or female, what his/her name is, or where he/she lives. Q programs great mods that just work, the rest is insignificant to me. :)

Post by coolnammy1 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:06 am

I understand that if I sign up for an Authorize.net account and buy Q's module, I can get payment information directly on my site. BUT, is there a monthly flat rate for an Authorize.net account like in Paypal Direct?

Post by Qphoria » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:03 pm

All payment gateways have a monthly fee. Authorize.net is typically $10/mo.. Some merchants try to jack that price up but do some deep digging. Pay no more than $10/mo

I also offer a few other "fully integrated" options. I have a WorldPay XML/Invisible and a Fribetaling.dk that offers it too.

Administrator

Post by 0xff » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:52 am

Hi Qphoria, I need couple of custom modules too. i will pm you the information. THanks.

Post by ancinoleoboy » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:44 pm

I would like to get PAYU payment gateway integrated as well? Willing to pay for it.
www.payu.in