Post by alexismertens » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:48 am

Hello,

I have paid for the extension "custom email template", it's the second extension I buy with my account with the same paypal account as the first time. (this extension : http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... order=DESC)

After paying for the extension I cannot access to the extension it says : under review.

I have emailed daniel : no reply

Any idea what I should do considering that this is an extremely urgent extension

Thank you

Post by OpenCart Addons » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:29 am

I would wait a short period, then see if it changes.

If nothing changes, try contacting Daniel again as it could just be a small glitch with PayPal not responding back to OpenCart with the IPN.

Joel.

Canada's Leading Expert In OpenCart Development & Certified OpenCart Development Partner Image

Location - Canada

Post by Johnathan » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:53 am

Sometimes Daniel needs to manually confirm the payment, for whatever reason. This has happened to me before, too. Since Daniel is just one person, sometimes it takes him a little time to do this, so please have patience. Usually he gets to it within a day or two.

Image Image Image Image

Global Moderator

Post by Qphoria » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:49 am

Johnathan wrote:Sometimes Daniel needs to manually confirm the payment, for whatever reason.
Fraud checking. While still fine tuning the system, it is currently checking that the IP address geolocation is within 25 km of the paypal address. If you are more than 25km away (or trigger one of many other checks) then your order defaults to "Being Reveiwed".

Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones

Administrator