Post by bazo4 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:10 am

Please Be aware!This seller Jan Oman, from www.inteh.si sells opencart extensions with the purpose to get your money and run away.
I bought iXML importer extension from his website with some custom work. I paid $735.00
Per agreement from Jan Oman, if not going to work, i'll get my money back for the program. After numerous emails back and forward,- nothing was working properly. He kept promising, he'll take care and will make it work. I believed him, but as time pass by, i realized that he is just trying to win time and run away. Jan Oman at oman.jan@inteh.si was very responsive and supportive until time due to get money back for the program. After the time was up for the refund, he stopped responding and just disappeared. Now i got a blank page with errors, when i login to his extension. :o for $750... He is not responding and when i tried to log in to his site " i was forbidden - banned' . Easy solution to get rid off unhappy customers. Does it sounds reputable business to you? OpenCart should ban this dishonest seller!
OpenCart Users, please be careful! Don't waste your money!

:crazy:

Post by adriankoooo » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:10 am

He setup me a working module, but he is inactive from last year. I don’t know what happened with him. :( In 2014 everything was fine and he replied and helped me a lot, from that time I can’t even contact him.