Post by FnF » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:06 am

You guy are making yourselves tough to keep track of.
I'm looking for a feed or something I can subscribe to to stay UP TO DATE with Vqmod.
I tried subscribing to the"OFFICIAL THREAD" and then thats gets ditched and a new thread created.
I used to be subscribed to the xml feed on google code, but you guys moved to git hub and I went months thinking there were no updates from 2.4.1.
Now I look on Git Hub seeing I'm light years behind and I dont find a subscribe link or feed for that now.
Plus I see that in your "Official 2.0 Thread" your linking folks to google code for the latest version which google code shows is 2.4.1 but git hub says the latest version 2.5.1 :crazy:

Is there anyway to keep track of this and stay up to date without searching the web and forums for 20 minutes????

FnF

Post by Qphoria » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:56 am

Cleaned up the other posts because they were ridiculous and irrelevant.

The "Official 2.0 Thread" was vQmod 2.0, not OpenCart 2.0. vQmod 2.0 was its own versioning, not related to opencart's version.

The only thing you need to know is vQmod 2.5.1 is the latest and it supports 1.4.x, 1.5.x, and 2.0.x now
I've updated the links in the "official" thread now to point to the github page which you only need to click on the download link and choose the "opencart" version of 2.5.1
https://github.com/vqmod/vqmod/wiki

Administrator