Post by jmagro » Tue May 13, 2014 11:50 pm

My website has the following error (below) on all Category pages. I've tried pasting the error into search but I feel like it's so specific that I can't narrow down the exact problem. I've located the options_boost.inc.php file and it IS there so I'm not sure what the problem is. You can see the error live here: http://poolmats.net/distributor-portal/ ... e-poolsaic. It didn't used to show, it just started showing up recently.

Warning: include(/home/vinylr5/public_html/poolmats.net/distributor-portal/system/../catalog/controller/product/options_boost.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vinylr5/public_html/poolmats.net/distributor-portal/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_controller_product_product.php on line 384Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/vinylr5/public_html/poolmats.net/distributor-portal/system/../catalog/controller/product/options_boost.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/vinylr5/public_html/poolmats.net/distributor-portal/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_controller_product_product.php on line 384