Post by flightoffancy » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:33 pm

I've searched but didn't see a mod for this so thought I'd post here to see if someone has a solution.

For starters, I'd like to be able to have a select all trigger when creating a coupon. My thoughts are that adding a selection to the drop down for "all categories and products" would be the way to go.

Secondly, I'd like to be able to have a storewide sale (specials) option. If you have more than a few products and want to do a sale on all items, that could be a tedious process having to go into each product and edit them one by one.

Do either of these mods exist?

Post by Qphoria » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:31 am

flightoffancy wrote:I've searched but didn't see a mod for this so thought I'd post here to see if someone has a solution.

For starters, I'd like to be able to have a select all trigger when creating a coupon. My thoughts are that adding a selection to the drop down for "all categories and products" would be the way to go.
I have a "CheckAll" mod that does this.

I also have "Coupons by Cats and Manuf" that allows you to select all products based on what category they are in or what manufacturers they are linked to.
Secondly, I'd like to be able to have a storewide sale (specials) option. If you have more than a few products and want to do a sale on all items, that could be a tedious process having to go into each product and edit them one by one.

Do either of these mods exist?
I have this for ALL products using my AutoDiscount module. Or if you want to have different discounts based on which customer group they are in, there is my customer group discount

Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones

Administrator

Post by flightoffancy » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:38 am

Qphoria wrote:
flightoffancy wrote:I've searched but didn't see a mod for this so thought I'd post here to see if someone has a solution.

I have a "CheckAll" mod that does this.
I tried the CheckAll mod and it doesn't seem to work for the coupons. I installed it on both 1.3.4 and 1.4 on my local server and didn't see a check all box in either environment for coupons.

I took a look at the js file and it appears that it only applies the "check all" to check boxes. I guess the category/product selector changed from previous versions?

Post by speedy » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:19 pm

Sorry to bring up this old post. I hate the OC coupon system. By means of the coupon only work when I select an amount it MUST reach before being activated.

Regardless of the product amount, how can I create a coupon that works with any product without an amount being specified?

Edited:

I love OC!!

The expire date was incorrect!! All is well!