Post by rkgtech » Wed May 08, 2013 7:58 am

Hello all and thanks in advance for any advice. I am sure multi vendor extension has been discussed a lot here. I am still missing some answers so any help would be awesome.
I am trying to do the following with WooCommerce but am not able to, even with plugins. I would like to:
1) Have a multi vendor Opencart installation (I have seen extensions here for it).
2) A product can be sold by multiple vendors at different prices and run their own discounts/sales if they want to.
3) Opencart obviously allows for multi vendor store fronts.. So, if I add the same products from each and every vendor to the main site (admin site) - would that necessarily give me the effect having a mall like experience on opencart where someone can buy from multistore fronts at once?
4) Can there be a single cart, single checkout of products from multiple vendors and the orders be emailed to invidual store managers?

I have looked at various plugins here and am still a bit confused.. Thanks for your help!

Post by florinsith » Wed May 08, 2013 6:55 pm

This one seems to be a lot like what you are looking for: http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... 20opencart and it has a frontend login and manage possibility for vendors.

My Extensions - SuperTheme - Opencart templates - Opencart modules

Expert Member

Post by rkgtech » Thu May 09, 2013 5:08 am

Thanks a lot .. I checked this one out and even walked through the demo. Most of my reqs are satisfied with this.. One thing remains - when a user clicks on a product, is there any other plugin that allows listing of multiple sellers of that product itself? Right now, with this plugin, the same product from both the sellers show up separately. I kinda sorta faked this functionality with "variations" functionality of a product in woocommerce.. Any suggestions anyone?

Thanks again.

Post by Chris! » Sat May 11, 2013 12:47 am

If I follow that link, it comes up with page not found?! I would like to have a look at that module.
Could you please help me out?

Post by florinsith » Sat May 11, 2013 2:25 am

It dissapeared, maybe was disable by the developer or the opencart theme for some reason.

My Extensions - SuperTheme - Opencart templates - Opencart modules

Expert Member