Post by leveltgp » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:35 am

Hello , Iam new in forum but I need some help. I want in products specification text area the text I put in to be able to be displayed as list or in table. I need an html editor to make changes in text I put in specification how can I do that? Thank you.
Url : http://www.gsmshop.gr/newsite/index.php ... duct_id=50

Location - Athens

Post by mcamca » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:21 pm

Assuming that I have understood you correctly:
You do do this in the Description field in Admin for each product.
This textarea is an html editor (CKEditor).
You have already entered the text in the sample link you gave.
In Admin->Catalog->Products->Product
Highlight all of the text that you want to display as a list:
For a bulleted list click on the relevant symbol for a bulleted list at the top of the Description text area.
For a numbered list click on the relevant symbol for a numbered list at the top of the Description text area.
If you want to display as a table there is also a symbol at the top of the textarea which allows you to do this!

Post by leveltgp » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:34 am

Thank you for your answer. I know that in description is html editor. I need the same in Attribute which we name that in tab product specifications etc.Can I have html editor there?Thank you again.

Level Technical Group
Web & IT Services
http://www.leveltgp.gr
https://www.levelhosting.net
Επαγγελματικές Υπηρεσίες σχεδίασης και φιλοξενίας Ιστοσελίδων

Location - Athens

Post by 4thdesign » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:33 am

I would also like to know if adding html to the text in the attribute tab within a product is possible. I have tried it, and no html works.

All I would like to do is simply put a space between each paragraph in the description of this field. I find it odd that this isnt possible as its a field that absolutely requires this.

Any help on this simple task (it should be simple) would be very much appreciated. :)

Post by nolcom » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:24 pm

Hi,

This is a fairly old post but I was looking for something similar to this. The format of the specification tab box was terrible; so in the stylesheet I added these rules "white-space: nowrap; white-space: pre-line;"

So now when adding a product, and in the attribute section when adding a product, by pressing enter to create new lines/paragraphs you will now have on your store front, spaces and new lines..... Use below works for me :-)

.attribute {
border-collapse: collapse;
width: 100%;
border-top: 1px solid #DDDDDD;
border-left: 1px solid #DDDDDD;
margin-bottom: 20px;
white-space: nowrap;
white-space: pre-line;
}
.attribute thead td, .attribute thead tr td:first-child {
color: #000000;
font-size: 14px;