Post by cellhook » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:28 am

I have opencart 1.5X on my website. I want to change category color, it is too dark and dull so I want to change it. I have browsed this forum very well, and found help from one of our fellow. Someone suggest that we should check Menu>>background color in stylesheet of our templete.

I tried my level best but all in vain.

my theme is defaultgreen and here I am sharing screenshot of my website, you can visit website and can see by your self. Kindly tell me how I can change these dark colors into light colors.

cellhook.com is Your One Stop Shop For All Your Wireless Needs. We provide you with latest and most comprehensive information on exotic, business, multimedia, and fashion cellular phones and accessories.

Post by rutger25 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:56 pm

Hi Cellhook
go to your stylesheet.. yourshop/catalog/view/theme/yourtheme/stylesheet/stylesheet.css

To change the grey part, go to line 5020 en change the background colour its now set on #4B4D66

To change the blue part go to line 2592 en change the background colour its now set #2D4D72

Good luck!

Post by cellhook » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:29 pm

thanks for your support, I did same and made changes there, but I don't know why I am unable to see the results on my website. I think, I have to refresh full website from some where, after making changes in stylesheet.css, I refresh my website many times (ctrl + f5) but I couldn't see any change :(

Is there some way to remove cache like joomla and other scripts. so may be by removing cache we can see the change on website, or kindly guide me a lil bit more, I would be really thankful to you.

cellhook.com is Your One Stop Shop For All Your Wireless Needs. We provide you with latest and most comprehensive information on exotic, business, multimedia, and fashion cellular phones and accessories.