Post by promofire » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:05 am

Since I couldn't find a way to create a link that would load the page with reviews showing first (in order to have a "see reviews/write review" link next to the rating on the product page) I put the text "see reviews tab below" there and hope people get it. However, if that's what I'm limited to, I want to make the Reviews tab have a different background color than the others....not the whole review section, just the clickable tab. I tried adding a class="reviewtab" to the link code in the product.tpl, copying the .tabs a code in the stylesheet and naming it reviewtab, and changing the background image in that bit. Did not work.

Does anyone know how to do this? It would still be best if I could make a link that would take people to that section but in the meantime this is the best I can think of. I'm using 1.4.9.3.

Many thanks

Post by JAY6390 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:34 am

leave the default class="tabs" in there, but add in a new one, so it reads class="tabs review-tab"
Then in your css just use

Code: Select all

.review-tab {
    background-color: #ff9966;
    color: #ffffff;
}
replacing the values with what you want

Guru Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by promofire » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:49 am

Tried that, thanks. I finally just added the style in the template itself. It doesn't change color on mouseover but that's ok, it makes it stand out even more. Many thanks for your reply.