Post by jcooke » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:35 am

I want to change the font color to white in the categories, featured items, and information sections. How do I do this? I also want to change the color on all page to green, how do I do this also? I have no knowledge of php, but I can follow examples.

For ex. I found this, but it causes my pages to load slower.

Just apply a bit of "style" to the anchor tag on lines 55 and 57, eg.

Code: Select all
<a style="font-size: smaller; color: #FF0000;">

this is my code in the controller/model/category.tpl

if ($this->category_id == $result['category_id']) {
$output .= '<a href="' . $this->model_tool_seo_url->rewrite(HTTP_SERVER . 'index.php?route=product/category&path=' . $new_path) . '"><b>' . $result['name'] . '</b></a>';
} else {
$output .= '<a href="' . $this->model_tool_seo_url->rewrite(HTTP_SERVER . 'index.php?route=product/category&path=' . $new_path) . '">' . $result['name'] . '</a>';
}

Post by nosecret » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 am

Try,

Change to

<a style="font-size: smaller; color: #00FF00;">

Post by jcooke » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:05 pm

Thanks, I changed it to look like this.

$output .= '<a style="color: #ffffff; href="' . $this->model_tool_seo_url->rewrite(HTTP_SERVER . 'index.php?route=product/category&path=' . $new_path) . '"><b>' . $result['name'] . '</b></a>';
} else {
$output .= '<a style="color: #ffffff; href="' . $this->model_tool_seo_url->rewrite(HTTP_SERVER . 'index.php?route=product/category&path=' . $new_path) . '">' . $result['name'] . '</a>';

where do you change the font color for the information and featured links?

[code]
[/code]I looked in the stylesheet and I can change the bullets but not the links?

Post by nosecret » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:52 pm

jcooke wrote:

this is my code in the controller/model/category.tpl

$output .= '<a href="' . $this->model_tool_seo_url->rewrite(HTTP_SERVER . 'index.php?route=product/category&path=' . $new_path) . '"><b>' . $result['name'] . '</b></a>';
} else {
$output .= '<a href="' . $this->model_tool_seo_url->rewrite(HTTP_SERVER . 'index.php?route=product/category&path=' . $new_path) . '">' . $result['name'] . '</a>';
}
My suggestion you post all code in file .tpl because i am not sure with your code. See at text bold.

Post by jcooke » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:20 pm

Thanks I just figured it out. I put a style in the stylesheet to change the color of the categories to white.