Post by incan » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:05 am

Can I make a information page show in my top menu? How?

Post by Miguelito » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:21 am

Do you mean next to Wish list, Checkout etc.? Just edit /catalog/view/theme/default/template/common/header.tpl and find row #107 starting with "<div class="links">" and add a link and text to the place you want it appear.

The Finnish OpenCart Forum
"Real programmers don't document. If it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand."

Post by incan » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:24 am

No, not that one. In the grey border at the top, where you can put categories by checking a box for it in the admin section.

Post by Miguelito » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:31 pm

Well in this case you should edit the same header.tpl file and add a row after row # 129. The new row would be something like this:

Code: Select all

<li><a href="index.php?route=information/information&information_id=6">Delivery information</a></li>

The Finnish OpenCart Forum
"Real programmers don't document. If it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand."

Post by rwalker » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:37 am

Miguelito wrote:Well in this case you should edit the same header.tpl file and add a row after row # 129. The new row would be something like this:

Code: Select all

<li><a href="index.php?route=information/information&information_id=6">Delivery information</a></li>
This codes adds into the drop down menu. If you were to add a tab to the top menu such as brands. Where would you put that link?
Is it even possible to make a brands drop down?

Thank you!

*Edit I got the link into the menu but it doesn't drop down. Just goes to the brand page.

If anyone knows how to create the drop down it would be appreciated.

Discount Golf Clubs and Golf Equipment - Powered by Opencart