Post by noend » Sun May 26, 2013 4:40 am

Hello. I have shop with 1.5.4 with good tempalte, and I upgraded with new install to 1.5.5.1. And I have few errors.

Code: Select all

><b>Notice</b>: Undefined variable: text_shopcart in <b>/home/new2/public_html/catalog/view/theme/theme053/template/common/header.tpl</b> on line <b>116</b><br />
<b>Warning</b>:  fopen(/home/new2/public_html/system/logs/error.txt) [<a href='function.fopen'>function.fopen</a>]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in <b>/home/new2/public_html/system/library/log.php</b> on line <b>12</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in <b>/home/new2/public_html/system/library/log.php</b> on line <b>14</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in <b>/home/new2/public_html/system/library/log.php</b> on line <b>16</b><br />
</a>
How to fix it ? There is tones of errors at Unfedined variables

Post by cblack412 » Sun May 26, 2013 10:54 pm

Well, the $text_shopcart variable looks like a language variable the was defined in your old cart and was over written when you updated. If you have a backup of the old cart you can re-create those variables to use in the new install.