Fantastic work!

-Ryan

rph
Expert Member

Location - Lincoln, Nebraska

Post by pedro1993 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:52 am

Cheers mate!
rph wrote:Fantastic work!

For OpenCart & PHP/MySQL support feel free to PM me :)
Click here for my extentions
Did I help you? Donate here to show support

Location - Glasgow, Scotland

Post by jm3838 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:37 am

The theme is not a separate theme from OpenCart, however it takes OpenCart's original theme and it is adapted using my own responsive CSS file. There are minor HTML changes using a VQMod script I created as well.

cheap Philipp Plein

Post by pedro1993 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:12 pm

That's right. I did try to keep the HTML changes to a minimum however it was a little difficult to do everything with JavaScript and CSS alone. vQmod is a total time saver haha!
jm3838 wrote:The theme is not a separate theme from OpenCart, however it takes OpenCart's original theme and it is adapted using my own responsive CSS file. There are minor HTML changes using a VQMod script I created as well.

For OpenCart & PHP/MySQL support feel free to PM me :)
Click here for my extentions
Did I help you? Donate here to show support

Location - Glasgow, Scotland

Post by labeshops » Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:31 pm

Installed on a fresh install of 1.5.5.1 and for some reason, product main photo on the product pages are duplicating - it is showing again right beneath itself. If I turn off your vqmod, it displays normally. Turn on your vqmod file and it shows the image twice. It's an unmodified default template, with not many other mods yet as it's not my live stores.

Not seeing anything in the code that would cause it myself though.

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores and the default template from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by labeshops » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:12 am

Okay, nvm. Seems like it was an issue with my stylesheet. I replaced it with the default one and no more duplicate image. Will have to figure out why, but it is not a problem with your mod.

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores and the default template from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by DigiPlanetTech » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:22 am

Actually the duplicate image on product page is an issue with the default-mobile.css file I have yet to find what it is though it seems when on a desktop it is pulling that line of code from both the default theme as well as the default-mobile theme.

Post by mccormpt » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:23 am

keep getting the following error message on vqmod manager when I attempt to view on iPhone

Code: Select all

******************************4_Thu.log*******************************
---------- Date: 2014-03-13 23:02:10 ~ IP : 80.42.6.146 ----------
REQUEST URI : /
MOD DETAILS:
   modFile   : /customers/7/a/a/huddlemagazine.com/httpd.www/vqmod/xml/embermonkey_responsive_1551-156.xml
   id        : embermonkey - OpenCart Responive Theme
   version   : 1.5.x
   vqmver    : 2.2.1
   author    : embermonkey - Peter Stuart

File Name    : catalog/view/theme/*/template/common/footer.tpl(0)
VQModObject::applyMod - SEARCH NOT FOUND (ABORTING MOD): <div id="powered"><?php echo $powered; ?></div>
Could anyone help with a fix please?

Post by butte » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:36 pm

DigiPlanetTech, since what you're seeing seems to spring from something other than what labeshops' quick fix cured for her, the thing might be looking at the visitor "device" and then at the normal flow (or vice-versa).

mccormpt, your footer.tpl lacks the "<div id="powered"><?php echo $powered; ?></div>" that it tried to replace (or substitute for). There being no match to find and replace (or substitute for), it threw the specific error for the specific cause.

Guru Member

Post by marissadsilva » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:18 pm

Thanks dude.. It's good one.

Regards,
Marissa Dsilva.
Mirraw

Location - India

Post by iroyal » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:47 pm

Hi,

Thank you for this fantastic Mod!

Tested OK on a Samsung mob GT-S5830i and a Samsung tab GT-P5110.

One problem though - it doesn't display the category descriptions, which I really need it to do.

Is there any way to make that happen?

***Update***

I have sorted this myself - just remove "display: none;" from the ".category-info " class in /catalog/view/theme/default/stylesheet/stylesheet-mobile.css

Cheers, Ian

Location - Waltham Abbey UK

Post by code guru » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:45 pm

Nice thats what we all need..responsiveness is most important thing now days cause increase of mobile and tablet use..cheers and keep it up with good work.

Thanks
Ashwin

Location - India

Post by executivelimo123 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:26 pm

i have the same issue ..if u find solution do tell me please ??

Location - New york