Post by psytanium » Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:46 am

Hello,

I have a VPS server with Godaddy, with many websites hosted on my server, some of those websites are based on Opencart and all 70 websites are running without any problem. But I have 1 Opencart 3.0.2.0 website broken, when I browse the front or back end, I get this error:

Code: Select all

Warning: mysqli::__construct(): (HY000/1203): User username already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /home/account/storage/modification/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 7Warning: DB\MySQLi::__construct(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/account/storage/modification/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 10Warning: DB\MySQLi::__construct(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/account/storage/modification/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 10
Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Error: <br />Error No: in /home/account/storage/modification/system/library/db/mysqli.php:10 Stack trace: #0 /home/account/public_html/system/library/db.php(31): DB\MySQLi->__construct('localhost', 'username...', 'l@;bWlVavU8P', 'username...', '3306') #1 /home/account/public_html/system/framework.php(80): DB->__construct('mysqli', 'localhost', 'username...', 'l@;bWlVavU8P', 'username...', '3306') #2 /home/account/public_html/system/startup.php(104): require_once('/home/account/...') #3 /home/account/public_html/admin/index.php(19): start('admin') #4 {main} thrown in /home/account/storage/modification/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 10
We are having this problem since yesterday, we didn't modify anything, and all other websites on the same VPS server are working just fine, Opencart and other platforms.

Any ideas ? Thank you

Active Member

Posts

Joined
Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:07 am

Post by thekrotek » Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:54 am

Contact GoDaddy support. But don't expect much from them, their support is one of the worst.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com


User avatar
Expert Member

Posts

Joined
Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:24 am


Post by psytanium » Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:38 am

thekrotek wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:54 am
Contact GoDaddy support. But don't expect much from them, their support is one of the worst.
I know, they never followed well on any issue.. anyway will try to find out.. but what confuse me is how the other 7 Opencart websites are running fine

Active Member

Posts

Joined
Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:07 am

Post by brydekirk » Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:23 am

Hi, I am having the same problem with a 3.0.3.1 site, but with IONOS rather than GoDaddy.

Ionos tell me that it's related to a CRON job but again we haven't changed anything recently and the website was fine until yesterday.

Any help would appreciated.....

New member

Posts

Joined
Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:26 pm

Post by EvolveWebHosting » Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:51 am

psytanium wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:46 am
Hello,

I have a VPS server with Godaddy, with many websites hosted on my server, some of those websites are based on Opencart and all 70 websites are running without any problem. But I have 1 Opencart 3.0.2.0 website broken, when I browse the front or back end, I get this error:

Code: Select all

Warning: mysqli::__construct(): (HY000/1203): User username already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /home/account/storage/modification/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 7Warning: DB\MySQLi::__construct(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/account/storage/modification/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 10Warning: DB\MySQLi::__construct(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/account/storage/modification/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 10
Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Error: <br />Error No: in /home/account/storage/modification/system/library/db/mysqli.php:10 Stack trace: #0 /home/account/public_html/system/library/db.php(31): DB\MySQLi->__construct('localhost', 'username...', 'l@;bWlVavU8P', 'username...', '3306') #1 /home/account/public_html/system/framework.php(80): DB->__construct('mysqli', 'localhost', 'username...', 'l@;bWlVavU8P', 'username...', '3306') #2 /home/account/public_html/system/startup.php(104): require_once('/home/account/...') #3 /home/account/public_html/admin/index.php(19): start('admin') #4 {main} thrown in /home/account/storage/modification/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 10
We are having this problem since yesterday, we didn't modify anything, and all other websites on the same VPS server are working just fine, Opencart and other platforms.

Any ideas ? Thank you
Login as the root user (if you have WHM / cPanel) and check the actual connections. Home > SQL Services > Show MySQL Processes

We've seen some modules leave a 'sleeping query' running and clogs things up. It's not an efficient way to process requests and they should be closed.
It's never fun but another way to troubleshoot is to disable all modules and re enable 1 by 1 to figure out which one is causing the problem.

Image
$2.75 per month hosting w/ DirectAdmin - free transfers
$14.99 .com Domain Renewal (includes Whois privacy protection)


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:13 pm
Location - Denver, Colorado, USA

Post by EvolveWebHosting » Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:52 am

brydekirk wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:23 am
Hi, I am having the same problem with a 3.0.3.1 site, but with IONOS rather than GoDaddy.

Ionos tell me that it's related to a CRON job but again we haven't changed anything recently and the website was fine until yesterday.

Any help would appreciated.....
Shared, VPS or Dedicated Server? Any idea how many connections are allowed by the server?

Image
$2.75 per month hosting w/ DirectAdmin - free transfers
$14.99 .com Domain Renewal (includes Whois privacy protection)


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:13 pm
Location - Denver, Colorado, USA

Post by brydekirk » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:01 am

Sorry, but I don't know the answer to either of those questions, how would I find out ?

New member

Posts

Joined
Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:26 pm

Post by EvolveWebHosting » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:37 am

brydekirk wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:01 am
Sorry, but I don't know the answer to either of those questions, how would I find out ?
Your account with your hosting provider would show you the hosting plan you are paying for. You'd need to contact their support department to find out about the max_user_connections

Image
$2.75 per month hosting w/ DirectAdmin - free transfers
$14.99 .com Domain Renewal (includes Whois privacy protection)


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:13 pm
Location - Denver, Colorado, USA

Post by psytanium » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:22 pm

The problem was in server load, fixed by checking MySQL queries in cPanel WHM

Active Member

Posts

Joined
Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:07 am

Post by paulfeakins » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:53 pm

psytanium wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:46 am
I have a VPS server with Godaddy, with many websites hosted on my server, some of those websites are based on Opencart and all 70 websites are running without any problem.
You have 70 OpenCart sites on a GoDaddy VPS? We sometimes have one VPS per site if they're busy so you're really overloading things there.

For quick, professional OpenCart support please email info@antropy.co.uk


User avatar
Guru Member
Online

Posts

Joined
Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:01 pm
Location - Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom

Post by psytanium » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:42 pm

paulfeakins wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:53 pm
psytanium wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:46 am
I have a VPS server with Godaddy, with many websites hosted on my server, some of those websites are based on Opencart and all 70 websites are running without any problem.
You have 70 OpenCart sites on a GoDaddy VPS? We sometimes have one VPS per site if they're busy so you're really overloading things there.
Not all accounts are built with Opencart, only 8.
The others are OSC (This amazing but discontinued platform is what bring me here), WordPress, and some static pages.

My VPS is 8GB RAM, 4 CPU Cores..

Active Member

Posts

Joined
Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:07 am

Post by EvolveWebHosting » Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:35 pm

psytanium wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:22 pm
The problem was in server load, fixed by checking MySQL queries in cPanel WHM
Did you actually find the script that was causing the overload? If you haven't fixed that, the issue will resurface again.

Image
$2.75 per month hosting w/ DirectAdmin - free transfers
$14.99 .com Domain Renewal (includes Whois privacy protection)


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:13 pm
Location - Denver, Colorado, USA
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests