Post by doviis » Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:53 pm

Hello everyone,
Maybe someone had the same problem as me.
Customer can successfully register on the website, however from the home page -> login pop up they cannot log in with valid credentials.
It is strange but on the checkout page, you can select if you are returning customer, you can create new account or checkout as guest. If you select that you are returning customer and enter your credentials -> Customer successfully log ins into website, however from main page it does not work.

The problem is that there is no error code or something created at error log as well. Not sure where to dig for problem
Using Opencart V3.02 and Journal V3 theme.

Post by khnaz35 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:24 pm

Did you have a look into your php log?

Urgent Questions shoot here: khnaz35@gmail.com
Enjoy nature ;) :) :-*

Location - Malaysia

Post by paulfeakins » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:13 pm

doviis wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:53 pm
Hello everyone,
Customer can successfully register on the website, however from the home page -> login pop up they cannot log in with valid credentials.
It is strange but on the checkout page, you can select if you are returning customer, you can create new account or checkout as guest. If you select that you are returning customer and enter your credentials -> Customer successfully log ins into website, however from main page it does not work.

The problem is that there is no error code or something created at error log as well. Not sure where to dig for problem
You'll probably need to pay someone to take a look, it could be anything.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by doviis » Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:10 pm

Seems that index.php?route=account/login&popup=login is not working at all.
Not sure what to do since error log does not show anything.

Post by rjcalifornia » Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:55 pm

doviis wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:10 pm
Seems that index.php?route=account/login&popup=login is not working at all.
Not sure what to do since error log does not show anything.
The login URL that you just posted caught my attention. Which theme are you using? Did you install any vqmods lately?

I tested on a clean install of OpenCart, and can't find that URL anywhere.

A2 Hosting features: Shared Turbo Boost, Managed Warp 1, Unmanaged Hyper 1, and Warp 2 Turbo

Location - Worldwide

Post by Gergely » Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:19 pm

rjcalifornia wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:55 pm
The login URL that you just posted caught my attention. Which theme are you using? Did you install any vqmods lately?

I tested on a clean install of OpenCart, and can't find that URL anywhere.
doviis wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:53 pm
Hello everyone,

This is definitely an issue that should concern your theme's support team rather than the opencart forums.

Post by doviis » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:20 pm

Actually the problem was with "SEO friendly" redirections or smth like that.
Just redirected domain.com/login to domain.com/index.php?route=account/login&popup=login