Post by abumahyub » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:10 pm

I want to create a table like this, can someone help me to add or something else?

This is a link to the site where there is a table
https://jizaladv.com/index.php?route=pr ... uct_id=207

Post by Cue4cheap » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:55 pm

For what? Just a page showing stuff? Products page? or?

cue4cheap not cheap quality

Expert Member

Post by DigitCart » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:24 pm

Hi

Is it the quantity based discounts? If yes, You can add such discounts in the admin product form / Discount tab.

My Extensions

Post by Gergely » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:25 pm

Hi abumahyub,

First of all, welcome to the opencart forums!

When you signed up, you have been asked to read this topic in the Forum Rules. Please do that and adjust your request accordingly.

Additionally, we would need to know what exactly is preventing you from making a table just like that! For this reason it would be helpful to include some additional information, such as:
  • What exactly you have tried before
  • What you expected to happen
  • What happened (A precise description + error logs if possible)
  • Any troubleshooting attempts you have already tried
Without the above information, it is only possible to guess what you are really asking. Here are a few attempts:
  1. You need a feature that applies different discount prices for different quantities
    If this is the case, you are looking for the Discount Feature. Please refer to this thread.
  2. You are looking for a way to display the discount data in a table
    For this you would need to edit the product view. If you don't know how to do that, you can search the Marketplace for an extension that does this. Here is an example I found, but $20 for something that requires ~30 minutes of work at most seems a bit expensive. If you have a basic understanding of HTML/CSS and consider it worthwhile to know more about opencart, you can quickly get to a level where you can build this yourself. If you want to take this route, start with the GitHub wiki of opencart.
  3. You would like the fancy interactivity of the table you linked to
    Something like this is way outside the scope of this forum. If you can't find an extension on the Marketplace, you could post a request on the Commercial Support section of this forum. Alternatively, you could try reaching out to the developers of the website you linked...
Please don't be offended by the assumptions I made in these guesses! It is possible neither of the above covers your question. If you clarify what you need, I might be able to provide further assistance.

I hope this helps,
Gergely

Post by abumahyub » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:08 pm

Cue4cheap wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:55 pm
For what? Just a page showing stuff? Products page? or?
yes bro in Products page

Post by thekrotek » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:12 pm

abumahyub wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:08 pm
yes bro in Products page
Then just create this table. It's a very basic HTML.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by paulfeakins » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:41 pm

Gergely wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:25 pm
Hi abumahyub,

First of all, welcome to the opencart forums!

When you signed up, you have been asked to read this topic in the Forum Rules. Please do that and adjust your request accordingly.

Additionally, we would need to know what exactly is preventing you from making a table just like that! For this reason it would be helpful to include some additional information, such as:
  • What exactly you have tried before
  • What you expected to happen
  • What happened (A precise description + error logs if possible)
  • Any troubleshooting attempts you have already tried
Without the above information, it is only possible to guess what you are really asking. Here are a few attempts:
  1. You need a feature that applies different discount prices for different quantities
    If this is the case, you are looking for the Discount Feature. Please refer to this thread.
  2. You are looking for a way to display the discount data in a table
    For this you would need to edit the product view. If you don't know how to do that, you can search the Marketplace for an extension that does this. Here is an example I found, but $20 for something that requires ~30 minutes of work at most seems a bit expensive. If you have a basic understanding of HTML/CSS and consider it worthwhile to know more about opencart, you can quickly get to a level where you can build this yourself. If you want to take this route, start with the GitHub wiki of opencart.
  3. You would like the fancy interactivity of the table you linked to
    Something like this is way outside the scope of this forum. If you can't find an extension on the Marketplace, you could post a request on the Commercial Support section of this forum. Alternatively, you could try reaching out to the developers of the website you linked...
Please don't be offended by the assumptions I made in these guesses! It is possible neither of the above covers your question. If you clarify what you need, I might be able to provide further assistance.

I hope this helps,
Gergely
abumahyub wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:08 pm
yes bro in Products page

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom