Post by McDogs » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:35 am

Hi all, please be gentle with me as I am totally new to OpenCart. I thought I was doing ok, but my client (a friend) has encountered a few problems and the more I look, the more confused I get.

Site - https://spraymation.co.uk/spares/
Opencart - Version 3.0.3.8

Problems:

When you first visit the shop home page and click on add to basket on one of the featured products you get ‘Spraymation says error undefined’ but when you go off home page and then back it works.

Is it possible to reverse the prices i.e. top price is without VAT and lower price with VAT.

If you apply the Pickup From Store shipping method when getting an estimate for shipping and then got to check out, the delivery method changes back to Flat Rate charge.

When seleconh Card Payment on checkout, you get this "Error: Invalid Merchant or Merchand doesn't exist!

Any help would be greatly appreciate - Thanks

Post by straightlight » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:47 pm

McDogs wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:35 am
Hi all, please be gentle with me as I am totally new to OpenCart. I thought I was doing ok, but my client (a friend) has encountered a few problems and the more I look, the more confused I get.

Site - https://spraymation.co.uk/spares/
Opencart - Version 3.0.3.8

Problems:

When you first visit the shop home page and click on add to basket on one of the featured products you get ‘Spraymation says error undefined’ but when you go off home page and then back it works.

Is it possible to reverse the prices i.e. top price is without VAT and lower price with VAT.

If you apply the Pickup From Store shipping method when getting an estimate for shipping and then got to check out, the delivery method changes back to Flat Rate charge.

When seleconh Card Payment on checkout, you get this "Error: Invalid Merchant or Merchand doesn't exist!

Any help would be greatly appreciate - Thanks
Regarding the error undefined, please post your error logs. It may also be related to a misconfigured .htaccess, config.php and / or admin/config.php files. As for the invalid merchant or merchant doesn't exist, your merchant account needs to be configured in your OC admin extensions payments page.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON