Post by fcastrof » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:25 am

Hi, i try to acces to the store as customer from the admin side, after click redirect to the main store but to the login page. why? is suppose that if i acces to the store from the admin side as customer is like if the customer is logged. i appreciate your help. i use version 3.0.2.0.

Attachments

sc1.png

sc1.png (71.28 KiB) Viewed 452 times

Post by straightlight » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:51 am

fcastrof wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:25 am
Hi, i try to acces to the store as customer from the admin side, after click redirect to the main store but to the login page. why? is suppose that if i acces to the store from the admin side as customer is like if the customer is logged. i appreciate your help. i use version 3.0.2.0.
.htaccess, config.php and / or admin/config.php files configuration issues or caused by an installed extension.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by paulfeakins » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:48 pm

As above, it must be something specific to your setup so you could pay a developer such as ourselves or post a job in the Commercial Support Forum.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:22 pm

Also check the access and modify rights at System > Users > User Groups > Administrator

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by straightlight » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:26 pm

Wasn't aware that specific groups of admins were required to use the customer login ... I don't see any restrictions on that except to gather the right customer ID with either the store ID or using the default one ...

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON