Post by airbrush » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:00 pm

I have this error
Undefined index: token in /home/airbrushbodyart/storage_airbrush_art/modification/admin/controller/common/column_left.php on line 35

in my error log any idea what is it and how to fix it?
I also have issues with sending emails which worked before this is with smtp and also php mail. and another error which is
PHP Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/website/storage_website_art/vendor/scss.inc.php on line 1753

its opencart 3.0.2.0 running php 7.4 we have changed the php to 7.2 but it makes no difference.

Post by straightlight » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:03 pm

Using an non-upgraded extension. Either use the upgraded version of that extension or contact the extension developer to resolve this issue. Alternatively, you could also create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum to have this issue solved as a custom job.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by airbrush » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:24 pm

straightlight wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:03 pm
Using an non-upgraded extension. Either use the upgraded version of that extension or contact the extension developer to resolve this issue. Alternatively, you could also create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum to have this issue solved as a custom job.
daft question but do you have any idea what extension it is please? Would this be causing all if the issues?

Post by mikeinterserv » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:27 pm

airbrush wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:00 pm
I have this error
Undefined index: token in /home/airbrushbodyart/storage_airbrush_art/modification/admin/controller/common/column_left.php on line 35

I also have issues with sending emails which worked before this is with smtp and also php mail. and another error which is
PHP Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/website/storage_website_art/vendor/scss.inc.php on line 1753
Find line 1753 in scss.inc.php

replace with

Code: Select all

if (is_array($key)) $key = $key[1];

Location - Wales

Post by airbrush » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:35 pm

mikeinterserv wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:27 pm
airbrush wrote:
I have this error

replace with

does this hide the error or repair it?

Post by straightlight » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:39 pm

airbrush wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:35 pm
mikeinterserv wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:27 pm
airbrush wrote:
I have this error

replace with

does this hide the error or repair it?
It will fix part of the error but will not fix the token error message you encounter with a specific extension.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:12 pm

Check all extensions which try to modify the column_left.php controller. One of them is for older 2.x OC versions, not for OC 3.x!

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by airbrush » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:42 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:12 pm
Check all extensions which try to modify the column_left.php controller. One of them is for older 2.x OC versions, not for OC 3.x!
thank you there shouldnt be any for opencart 2 but ill check them